Reviews for One of Those Days
quali chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Wow, this was quite the story! I love how you portrayed Cloud, it's just perfect! Riku is a little OC, but it's soooo cute. And I love Squall and Ayumi! Great story.
Memeal chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Jes makin' my tidy way through the fics.

How adorable! I loved the whole "didn't say" bits. Very nicely crafted and .. adorable I'm afraid is the best word to describe it.
Araea Swiftwind chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
At first, I didn't know if I was going to like this because of the original character with Squall/Leon, but as it went on, I determined that this story was brilliant.
Tekko chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Man that was a sucky but in the end not-so-much day XD It'd totally be worth it if you ended up with Cloud in the end *cough*

Loved the story lots and lots! I especially like the way the beginning wrapped up with the ending. Great work *_*

~Tekko
kez-chan chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
oh god i have read at least four different versions(maybe three lost count) of riku and cloud hooking up (all by you btw!) but this version is deffenatly the best one i absolutely loved it cloud and riku were both so cute!
theMorbidSoul chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Very nice story. I really liked the way it flowed and your strong word choices. I would have to say you are one of my favorite authours
Fightergirl-Hyuuga chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Aww. Sweet and highly hilarious in parts. Still loving your stories

x
Kina-chan chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Words can't describe how much I absolutely, positively love this story. It was so funny, and sweet, and cute, and... just all-in-all amazing!

By the way, "Cloud’s one of those friends that if you accidentally killed someone, he’d help you bury the body." This had to be just about one of my favorite lines I've ever read.
Idiosyncracy chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
oh wow... this was simple beautiful! i loved how the whole "twisted fairytale" went one... absolutely love it..

wish i had an attention span that long to write such a lonh one shot...sniff.
Rezelle chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Oh, I loved this story so much! I like your OC, Ayumi. She remind me of Rinoa. I was so sure that Cloud would come pick him up instead of Leon, but it worked out better this way.
hittocerebattosai chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Adorable! Absoultely adorable! Thank you for writing this! Love, love, love!
ntc chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Just want to drop a few lines saying how much i enjoyed this one-shot.

what i find most appealing about your writing are the dialogues, which are witty and entertaining for the most part. also, i like how the characters are portrayed with a fair degree of maturity in them. though Riku in this fic came across as an over-analytical, self-critical, self-conscious bundle of nerves, the whole thing appeared more amusing and cute than anything else when we note that he only behaved so out-of-character when he comes within range of Cloud.

Lastly, well done in writing in an OC (i assume Ayumi is an OC? or at least, a character that doesn't belong in the KH fandom?) that has a vibrant enough personality to make an impression, helps with the plot and yet doesn't distract the readers from the main characters of the fic.

good job :)
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
This is such a great read.

It is an extremely well-rounded, thought out, and brilliantly written story.

The theme, atmoshphere, grammar, stye, character depths and relations, and pace are all wonderful.

I especially enjoyed the way the beginning and the end mirror each other, and the situations and thoughts expressed are ones that everyone can relate to.

Well done!
nidriel chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
i love this fic so, so utterly much. i do. cloudriku's been on my mind for months now, and there're just so few fics with said pairing, and really, this particular one made me so happy. it's both angsty, lovely, and funny, and i absolutely adore the way riku finally confessed to cloud. there's nothing like a drugged riku, i swear. utterly lovely, i will definitely have to read this a few times more.
ChibiFrubaGirl chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Aha... I would so save this but my fave story section is running out of room rather quickly so... Yeah. You're on my fave author's list. That's enough isn't it? -sweatdrops- _

this was great. Stress buckety!Riku is always a favorite for me. In fact I like

stressbuckety!Riku almost as much as I like suicidal!Riku or emo!Riku or even uke!Riku.

Well actually... That's a bit of an exageration. Uke!Riku will always be number one in my heart. :P

But still, all in all, this was just plain freakin adorable. I like how you tied everything together. Like how even the small things that I didn't initially think would impact the plot actually helped lead up to the confession.

And how you tied the Ayumi description at the beginning back to the Riku description at the end.

YAYnes~