Reviews for Death and the Goblin
Laonasa Enllyn Avery chapter 4 . 5/5
...Green Hornet...
sassygirl9811 chapter 17 . 5/8/2014
I don't need anything but you? Good lord are they that dense?!
Silver-hearted-girl chapter 42 . 3/16/2014
Wow! That was incredible! And what an ending! I hope i find a sequel because this is way to good to just finish here. Just wow, amazing. You really know how to write stories. Just, yeah, wow.
mocahuma chapter 31 . 5/4/2013
Please make it longer that was sexy. Then again I still have a few chapters to go hope there is another sexy scene
Smoking-piece-of-Time-Lady chapter 42 . 6/5/2012
Oh. My. God. First of all, I must state that prior to this story, I've really, REALLY hated slash. This had me laughing, crying, and at one point I screamed in the middle of Dairy Queen. Well done! I have never read a fanfic I liked quite as much as yours, and you are a constant favorite author of mine. This was, in my opinion, perfection where I expected total failure on a topic like this( all the other Harry/Peter slash fics are pretty bad ). You are an absolute GENIUS and I hope you continue to share your gift with the world. Thank you for making my day ;)
SkyHighFan chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
Peter DID kill Venom and Eddie even if Eddie was an accident.
Rapidez chapter 42 . 12/5/2011
Now this has been a trully amazing story. I loved the lenght, it was just perfect for me, because I got to enjoy the story for more than one day. I found myself looking forward to the next free moments I would get to read the next chapter and the next... The characters kept going on and on, new twists to the plot emerged - very interesting plot, I have to say! I saw everything so vividly I nearly ducked when Harry's father launched himself after them. :D

Lovely way of decsribing things, I was nervous and worried and I laughed at their silliness. I liked the fact that you didn't make the two of them be together too early, so we had a plenty of enjoyabe scenes. :D Also thanks for keeping MJ in the story and for creating a very interesting role for her.

I have to say I thought the end would be more specific, but I was just to releaved that "they all" survived your last epic battle scene, ao I can't even complain! :D

I'm sure I wanted to compliment plenty of other things about the story but this is what I get when reading the story when I don't have the net connection and trying to remember what was so cool about a story I read weeks ago and what made me read it till the very end. Well, I hope you still like your story even though it's been a while since you've finished it - it still managed to get me interested and I'm grateful that you shared it!
Rapidez chapter 12 . 11/30/2011
Awww, so he finally realised? Now the interactions with Peter will be hillarious!

Hearing Norman's voice must be very, very scary. Hope Harry will manage to stay strong. Evil you!
Rapidez chapter 11 . 11/30/2011
"'The belligerent Dragonfly'" made me giggle for hours. Also made me even more addict to the story. ;)
Rapidez chapter 10 . 11/30/2011
- "Hey Spidey, where's your pal?" - "Taking a break. It's my shift today." - That was just so amusing! Brilliant idea, lovely scene, I could easily picture that in my head. Actually, I can picture most of the scenes very vividly in my mind even this long after reading it for the fist time. Very simple, very nice.

Introducing Penny into the story was a bit suprising for me, because no one really pays much attention to her. The scene between her and Peter made my imagination run very wild, but I must admitt that it wasn't as wild as the story actually got! :D
Rapidez chapter 9 . 11/30/2011
* Glares at Gwen * Trust women to cause troubles!
Rapidez chapter 8 . 11/30/2011
Matthew? Matthew! * squeals * Oh joy! The storry is very gripping! ;)
Rapidez chapter 7 . 11/30/2011
- "Spider-Man is recooperating," he said, unsure of how else to phrase it. "I'm Viridian." - * swoons *

Btw, have I mention already how much I adore the solid and healthy friendship they have together? Also with MJ, like there is more bellowe the surface, just waiting for you to realise it's here, waiting to be discovered. I honestly like your style of writing, a little discription, enough room to one's imagination, enjoyable dialoughes and thrilling situations; lovely!
Rapidez chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
Oh, Ursula, poor, poor Ursula! One wants to laugh at her and comfort her at the very same time. :D
Rapidez chapter 5 . 11/30/2011
I like MJ, I like it that you didn't make her silly or shallow or completelly iritating. She seems to be natural, and I like that. To my mind, it always creates a more beliveable story when the plot doesn't revolve solely around the main pair. I also like that it is taking "so long" for Peter and Harry to realise thing. (This phase could never last too long for me, haha.)