Reviews for Death and the Goblin
Armida chapter 31 . 8/15/2007
This was an excellent chapter, I really like the character development and was so proud of Harry for the way he stood up to Norman. You have done a great job of maturing them and advancing the story and their relationship. I would like to see more of the Peter/Harry scene, but is so restrictive. LJ or GJ are good alternatives. Anyway, I'm loving this story, keep up the good work!
shade chapter 31 . 8/13/2007
Been awhile since of reviewed. Just been too lazy to feel like writing anything, but I’m getting off my butt now. Anyways, these last two chapters are great as far as emotional character development. Peter seems to slowly recovering and soon the two will be back to normal…or as close to normal as you can get when your super hero’s I guess. Only think I sort of didn’t like was Normen’s entrance at Harry’s place. Just my personal option here but think you could have done something more dynamic with it. Like have him reveal himself in the heat of battle, when Harry and Peter fight whatever it is Norman working on, just when the odds seem to be favoring the two and here comes Norman to turn the tables. Regardless it’s great to see the plot moving ahead. That and even though I’m not the sharpest when it comes to the Spiderman comics stories, but I think I finally know what your up too. Looks like I’ll have to wait to see if my suspicions are correct.

With your question of adding more into the…shall we call them ‘alone time’ parts with Harry and Peter by rising the rating to ‘M’. Well here the thing, I love to have more juicy details, but I know this site can be a real stickler for banning stuff now they deem to high for even ‘M’. What you should do is keep posting your pg-13 stuff here and get a livejounel account and post your unedited stuff there. At livejounel they really have no rating restrictions, so long as you put a warning and the story behind a link if it’s rated R and over. They even have a Spiderman slash community there to post storys like yours at community.

And as always don’t let the, have no life, homophobe morons get you down with their blatantly obvious jealousy of your writing skills. Creepy thing is all the anon flames you get I’m almost 99% sure are by the same person who’s been bothering you since the flames started. Talk about pathetic.
taiteilijan666 chapter 31 . 8/13/2007
hello,

evil norman is back...he is really not evil...he is just one big proud person who thinks he is doing the best...

from,

taiteilijan6
Flaremage chapter 31 . 8/13/2007
kill the dad, the fluffy seen was cute, flints reaction was funny, have peater hurry with the formula!, and when peter does finish teaking the goblin formula will she have goblen powers?

not a hint just a question.
Vaoni chapter 31 . 8/13/2007
oh my... I am breathing really hard. That chapter was AMAZING! Thanks so much for updating!
mike chapter 31 . 8/13/2007
you get a 10 on the twink meter. 10 being the gayest, do you live in san fran because you write like someone in the navy
mike chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
congrats, you have officially turned spiderman into a woman, good job you twink.
JustAnAmateur chapter 31 . 8/13/2007
I don't mind about the Peter/Harry scene whether it's longer because I just like seeing them happy together so I'm fine either way.

I think negatives are so not happy to 'oblige' at here,so just one.I think the scene with Norman was dare I say it...predictable,the way he talked and Flint chased him off,it's kinda 'I know it already' feeling.

Positives,well you did add one of my favorite X-Men character,Warren is simply cool.

Second,'making much of time',I actually found that the story title was related to the story plot,you know the nearly scene,Norman's appearance,the potrait and that ending scene...it's good.

Third and lastly,I kinda like the autograph scene,it's quite funny to not know that they're the actual one.

Overall,as an X-play host(in my dreams),I'll give you a 3.9 out of 5.
JustAnAmateur chapter 30 . 8/7/2007
Suggestion...I'm sorry,busy right now so maybe next chapter I guess...

Just great,short and simple.

Overall,as an X-Play host(in my dreams),I give you a.7 out of 5.

Bye.
hittocerebattosai chapter 30 . 8/5/2007
love it! love, love, love! *grins* Thank you for the update!
taiteilijan666 chapter 30 . 8/4/2007
hello,

you are back! good to see you! this chapter was good and good to see a few new characters at the end of it... Norman's back? oh the plot thickens...and two children? the ultimate daughter!
coolmarauders chapter 30 . 8/3/2007
Gah! I HATE Norman Osborn! Why can't he stay dead like a normal person! *runs after Norman with lightsaber*

HUZZAH for updates! The whole thing with Harry and Penny is so sweet. I can't wait to see more of it.

Moony
Flaremage chapter 29 . 7/31/2007
cute! i dont normaly read spiderman but this rocks! i cant wait for the next chapie! so update soon if you can!
Shinigami's Demon chapter 29 . 7/29/2007
I absolutely love this story :) And Penny is adorable!

PS Any other fandom can kiss my AS/S ;) xD Glad to meet a fellow fan of that!
arrisan chapter 29 . 7/29/2007
This is a fantastic story. The transition from a relationship to another is not done in a rush and very believable. You took time the build up the possible development between Peter and Harry. It's so great the see the story flows naturally.

However, of the later chapters, I feel that Harry somehow suddenly freed of his own demons is a little surprising, because a number of chapters previously talked about this issue in a rather detailed extend, yet now the problem is gone without dealing with it. Hmm, it felt like an issue neglected for the sake of dealing with Peter's demon. But this maybe just me misreading things. I am no expert on writing or reading, never really good at literary things, so it is just a layman opinion from a reader.

All in all, this is a great story. I like it a lot.
490 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »