Reviews for Death and the Goblin
Rapidez chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
- "Isn't it past your bedtime?"

"Very funny. -

Actually, it was very funny; just the right amount of serious situations and humourous one. I like the dialogues the most, usually, so this was very significant moment between these two. For me, at least. (It was like "YES! THSI IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!" I also might have startled an eldery lady by snorting aloud at the chose of Harry's name. Viridian, hehehe. Amazing.)
Rapidez chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
* cackles madly *

The last paragraph - very, very promising. Me likes that!
Rapidez chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
I like how you've started your story wich such a shocking news, but you still created a story behing all of that. I especially like that you didn't leave MJ out of it. :)
Rapidez chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I've fallen for the story after reading the summary, I dowloaded the whole story to my mp3 player and spent the better part of my commuting gazing into the screen, grinning madly or holding my breath - and looking probably like an idiot to the bypassers.

Your story had me entertained for nearly two weeks and I think it fair if I leave a response. ;)

The prolouge made me realise that I've found a story I've been searching for; it makes a lovely beginning!
JustR chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
What if he is still alive o-o
JustR chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
Ew. What's stirring in her bag?
JustR chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
So, is what they were talking about before, the part where they hesitated, were they talking about Harrys father?

Hm, oh well.

Harry still looks fine with or without scars.
JustR chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Harry :D?
Hariken Hero chapter 42 . 11/2/2011
Great culmination to the story! The final battle was really intense!
Hariken Hero chapter 41 . 11/2/2011
I think the proposal scene was a bit too rushed and quick.

But I liked this chapter for the Harry/Peter dance.
Hariken Hero chapter 40 . 11/2/2011
Nothing much cropped up here, except for the mention of Electro Man causing savage in the city. Still nonetheless great Harry/Peter moments!
Hariken Hero chapter 39 . 11/2/2011
Haha I laugh at the fact that Peter was wowed by the card more than Warren's flying off the window.
Hariken Hero chapter 38 . 11/2/2011
Love the Harry/Peter cuddling scene! I like how this chapter contains a lot of the main couple! And from your knowledge about oil paints, I take it that you were an Art student? Cos if you are, it's great how you're using that knowledge and applying it in a story!
Hariken Hero chapter 37 . 11/1/2011
I loved the last moment- cute family moments..
Hariken Hero chapter 36 . 11/1/2011
Glad to see Harry softened by Peter's warm concern. Their scenes are what I always look forward to in every chapter so I was a bit mad when the spotlight was turned more towards MJ and Johnny but I understand you want to make every character, maybe the major ones important by giving them more scenes.
491 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »