Reviews for Death and the Goblin
Hariken Hero chapter 35 . 11/1/2011
The last part really kept me in suspense. I guess now is Pete's turn to comfort Harry.
Hariken Hero chapter 34 . 10/31/2011
The part where Harry found out about MJ's pregnancy and splashed the wine onto Johnny's face was priceless and hilarious! I can imagine the scene! And I don't really like Johnny here. He came off as an insensitive asshole.
Hariken Hero chapter 33 . 10/31/2011
No offense but I didn't really care for MJ and Johnny storyline but I liked how you pushed the spotlight to other characters besides Peter and Harry. Oh and Bernard spoiled the moment! Guess he heard about them too referencing to him as an old man, haha.
Hariken Hero chapter 32 . 10/31/2011
Very vivid and detailed description about Norman's guinea pigs. ESP from Ben's point of view. You're quite a skilled writer! And love the Harry/Peter part at the end! Flint must've felt awkward seeing them kiss each other!
Hariken Hero chapter 31 . 10/31/2011
The Harry/Peter scene at the end was so romantic and sweet! And Flint blushing was epic!
Hariken Hero chapter 30 . 10/30/2011
Great chapter. The return of Norman was expected but it still surprised me nonetheless. I dont read the comics so I don't know who's Fisk or Emily. Regardless I still await for more of their appearances and their significance to this plot.
Hariken Hero chapter 29 . 10/30/2011
I smiled when Peter was cheered up by the bear and kissed Harry on the cheek. My smile grew even wider at Harry's astonishment. Finally! Their relationship is mended!
Hariken Hero chapter 28 . 10/30/2011
I think you handled Peter's conflicted emotional state quite well! It makes sense that he uses scientific terms like "synapses" and "chemicals firing up" cos he's studying at college.
Hariken Hero chapter 27 . 10/30/2011
I felt kinda sad that Harry and Peter are avoiding each other. Hopefully it gets cleared up soon!
Hariken Hero chapter 26 . 10/29/2011
The appearance of Johnny was totally unexpected. Just a wishful thinking of mine that he'll create friction btwn Peter's and Harry's relationship cos Pete and Johnny had smtg going on in the comics.
Hariken Hero chapter 25 . 10/29/2011
I like how close Peter and Harry have become to each other! It's so sweet and romantic, and it's accentuated by your style of writing and choice of scenes.
Hariken Hero chapter 24 . 10/29/2011
Great chapter! I like how the symbiote attaches itself to Harry and he got it off in the same chapter, thanks to Peter. It shows how deep and strong their love is for each other.
Hariken Hero chapter 23 . 10/29/2011
I couldn't visualize the action scenes very well, not due to your writing but I've always had difficulty but mainly got the gist of it. I was a little upset the plan didn't work but I guess it was kinda inevitable she'll find out. Hope Harry and Pete will pull through!
Hariken Hero chapter 22 . 10/29/2011
Quite an excellent chapter. The first part confused me a bit but I got the hang of it.
Hariken Hero chapter 21 . 10/29/2011
I love how exasperated Pete is in here. And the garlic comment was hilarious too. Hmm I wonder who's the mysterious person. I think he's Tony Stark but then I don't recall anything sinister abt Tony at all.
491 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »