Reviews for Death and the Goblin
Hariken Hero chapter 20 . 10/28/2011
A little grammar mistakes here and there but they didn't interfere with the delivery of the story at all. Harry and Peter being boyfriends is a bit too quick but I guess they had been hiding their feelings for each other for a long time so I guess it's pretty credible.
Hariken Hero chapter 19 . 10/28/2011
First kiss! 3 I didn't expect Gwen to let Pete go but it was a pleasant surprise nonetheless. I've got to say I love how you made the interaction between people, ESP Pete and Harry in this story. Their emotions came out so smoothly and credibly; you're a natural writer!
Hariken Hero chapter 18 . 10/27/2011
Haha I can't imagine Flint being an unintentional voyeur looking at Pete and Harry making out or having sex in the future! Cos Flint guards Harry's house thoroughly so it must be quite an amusing thing to see.
Hariken Hero chapter 17 . 10/27/2011
Abt time Gwen Stacy popped up as a problem in Pete's

life!
Hariken Hero chapter 16 . 10/26/2011
"Omelets were out of question but waffles were a distinct possibility." Rather comical way of culminating the chapter! But a rather effective method for Harry to clear his mind abt his father!
Hariken Hero chapter 15 . 10/24/2011
Wow,incredibly intense chapter. I seriously had tears forming in my eyes when Harry was tearing over his bedroom. Yes it was that intense. The way you depicted Harry's madness, as if that's the only emotion he can counter with his relentless father. Oh and I notice that MJ has observed the attraction btwn Peter and Harry.
Hariken Hero chapter 14 . 10/23/2011
Quite a dramatic chapter. I really like it. This chapter really showed the contrast in Peter's and Harry's personalities.
Hariken Hero chapter 13 . 10/23/2011
The awkwardness btwn Flint and Pete was really hilarious. Pete is depicted as a soft guy- a foil to Rough Harry.
Hariken Hero chapter 12 . 10/23/2011
I squealed when Peter refers to Harry as "[his] Harry". It's so sweet and romantic! At first I thought Pete must not have been completely awake at that time. Oh and Harry approaching Murdock was quite unexpected. But believable.
Hariken Hero chapter 11 . 10/23/2011
Great interaction between Harry and Peter ESP the sexual tension Harry experienced when Peter was applying makeup on him.
Hariken Hero chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
The 'it's my shift line' is very funny and typical Spidey response. I like how you stayed true to the characters' personality so well. I like the appearance of Penny and Gwen albeit the latter being a tad assertive.
Hariken Hero chapter 9 . 10/22/2011
I guess Harry's contemplating abt his mutual feelings with Peter. And a very horrifying imagery with Gwen's situation.
Hariken Hero chapter 8 . 10/22/2011
Hmm I guess Venom placed the dress there for Gwen? Wow I just can't stop reading this. It's amazing! With flawless grammar and vocabulary!
Hariken Hero chapter 7 . 10/22/2011
Ah, the sexual tension starts happening. Can't wait till Peter and Harry get together! Oh and is that DareDevil at the end? I'm guessing so..can't wait to read more!
Hariken Hero chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
I like the part where Peter asked for Dr Connor's advice cos it makes sense since he was his teacher so it's be due time before Peter starts seeking advice frm his teacher once other ppl in his life cannot be approached since they were close to him and the root of the problem lies with them.
491 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »