Reviews for Violet fire and eternal love
Para Noiblood chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
it is good
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 10 . 4/23/2011
I do kind of mind, it's kind of pointless. I don't really see the point in any of this vampire crap.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 8 . 4/23/2011
I am totally confused. We are dealing with a depressed Draco who's been cursed but also a vampire Hermione, then Draco, tries to kill himself. You need to explain things more. I'm going to keep reading though.
emeraldsmile chapter 18 . 1/27/2009
huh...what an angsty story...i LOVED it!its sad that Ron was killed..anyway good plot ! _
Flaming Jello chapter 18 . 1/25/2008
I loved this fic! it was so bomb! . i LOVED the end! But i think they should have 'done it'. Thats just me, but on the other hand, i do have... special thoughts. But all in all, I loved it. Keep up the great work!
checkprofile4newaccount chapter 18 . 11/11/2007
o-0. i luff it
Happymood chapter 18 . 8/15/2007
I just read it again from the beginning to the end all in one go while my heart beat like the first time I did so! The angst in this story makes you stick to it until the very end! I never hated Hermione as I did in "Violet fire and eternal love". The attempted suicide, Dracos relationship with Harry and his past, Rons death... all is so beautifully written and so so good that I really have to say this is one of the best stories I EVER read and I would like to thank you for it!

Happymood
State of Matter chapter 18 . 7/25/2007
Wow great story! Thanx for a great read. The ending was perfect and pulled it all together.
Dracoismyredkryptonite chapter 18 . 7/25/2007
An absolutely brilliant story! I loved every second of it. I'm going to turn my attention now to your other HP story. I would like you to try pairing Harry & Draco & Hermione, all together at once. If anyone can do it, you can.

I'm about to post a choose your own adventure HP, and a Draco vampire story... I would be honored if you read them as well.
Dracoismyredkryptonite chapter 17 . 7/25/2007
Amazing! Incredible. I must finish.
carolquin chapter 18 . 7/25/2007
fantastic story! what a beautiful ending for hermione. it brought tears to my eyes!
Dracoismyredkryptonite chapter 16 . 7/21/2007
NO KILLING OF DRACO, HE'S TOO HOT! (I'm not yelling there, just very very excited.) Need more... too much suspense...
Dracoismyredkryptonite chapter 15 . 7/21/2007
YAY! Draco's a vampire! Maybe that will kill his curse.
Dracoismyredkryptonite chapter 14 . 7/21/2007
Brilliant. I sense an explosion!
Dracoismyredkryptonite chapter 13 . 7/18/2007
that was brilliant! I loved it. I am thirsty for more! Update soon please! I can't wait to see what happens when they find Ron's body.