Reviews for Staring At The Sun
TheKritty chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Well,that would be an intresting ending for the whole show,right? Dean going to dark side and... tragic and very very heartbreaking and enjoyed reading this chap,but as great and awesome it is - I hope it wont happend in this way for .It was that counddown and all...AMAZING!
Illyria13 chapter 10 . 10/5/2009
I love this entire fic, but I have to say that the last line in chapter 10:

"You’ll be the end of him, John-boy. Your precious son. Heaven and hell won’t be able to touch him, but you, you’ll bring him to his knees."

is fucking brilliant. I'm not even sure why, considering I'm not a big fan of John Winchester.

Looking forward to the next update on this fic and some of your others.
greengirl6 chapter 10 . 7/2/2009
Wow. This story is intense. But I love Dean and you such a good job with his character. I would love to see this updated.
xangabell chapter 10 . 5/4/2009
Please continue this story! It's so creative and personally, I've never seen anything like it. You have me so interested and in suspense! Please don't say you've given up on it.
SeraphimXII chapter 10 . 4/7/2009
HOly crap... this is good.

I can't wait to read more

so update soon!

XII
Jamiez001 chapter 10 . 3/11/2009
:) I love Dean based stories!

I can't wait to see how it all turns out. Add more soon plz

Jamie

P.S. Luv the ending
SciFiNutTX chapter 10 . 1/17/2009
Awesome chapter! Really looking forward to what happens with Sam, and how he'll meet back up with Dean and John!
HAMUCHA chapter 8 . 1/10/2009
Wow! This is some story. I thought I finish it first before commenting. But it doesn't feel like it's gonna be over soon, so let me say something beforo continue.

This story is something alright. Not exactly my kinda story, but i don't dislike it either. Not at all! The writing is so good, the story is so fascinating, that I just can't stop reading.

No matter how I regret Dean going evil here, I felt so sorry for him losing Sam, happy for him when Grey suit and the Vatican burned. But too bad for the tourists. Dean shouldn't have killed them, But if they're innocent, they're going to heaven anyway, right?

I know, it's just an excuse so he get forgiven by "God" and won't go to hell because of it, when he back being good.

He will come to his sense eventually right? If he do, I know it's an awesome story if he do it because Sam persuade him. But it's better if he do it because he want to. Because he's basically just a good guy in grief.

But reading at your other fics, I don;t think it's gonna be that simple.
PADavis chapter 10 . 1/7/2009
Yee haw - this just made my day. This is just phenomenal. Sad and spooky, and nervewracking in a please let Dean find Sam way. So incredibly glad you are over the block, baby, and writing.

Panting for more.

Phoebe
Nyx Wings chapter 10 . 1/4/2009
WOW. Awesome. Dean gets John back, and kills a demon in quite a spectacular manner. So cool! I hope Sam doesn't get into *too* much trouble, after everythin...oh, who am I kidding, shit's gonna happen. And John and Dean - oh man, so quietly sad. Tho that demon was right - Dean vs the world, and Dean would win, but his family is his weakness.
IheartSam7 chapter 10 . 1/4/2009
wow.
Nyx Wings chapter 9 . 10/22/2008
Oh man, I love the begining. It's dark and terrible, yet kinda funny, especially when Azazel nearly slips. XD And Pam and Bobby! Cool! I love how they have their own major role in it. :)

And Sam! Eep! Better fuel up, I just know things are gonna get worse! And how will he make it back to Dean? Not to mention he's not in his own body. :makes grabby hands for more:
Maz101 chapter 9 . 10/22/2008
For things so horrific you do make me smile - those giggling demons in the frozen hell are almost cute. Azezel and Beelzeboul are amuzing too in their wry dry double act.

Resurrected, tortured, posessed and saved (?) John - wow! he has some adjustments to make eh.

Loved ..."The air vibrates with razor sharp anger the color of dark amber. It slashes at John’s skin and clothing. John's ears bleed as his eardrums contract painfully, almost to the point of rupturing. Dean’s wide green eyes flash dark gold as he steps out of the mirror right into John’s space." Nice description and great image.

Don't care where you got your inspiration I'm fascinated by where it's taking you.
annv chapter 9 . 10/21/2008
You have on the edge of my seat I can't wait for you to finish the story to find out how it all ends you should books on the market I hope you write more of coyote and Dean
PADavis chapter 9 . 10/21/2008
Yowza. So I didn't know about Susanoo and Amateratsu but knew you had this kind of Dark Phoenix obsession ... still, a little Marvel and japanese mythology can't be bad. I'm just not sure where the sun comes in. Dang. And here I thought there was plenty of imagery and metaphors and gosh darn complexity in this and now I'm slammed dunked into more. Geesh.

Oh, and speaking of metaphors and imagery this was so nicely full of all sorts of excellent beautifully described ones of those that I was in my little Silver Ruffian heaven. Thanks babe!

Loved the L&D doggie story you requested too!

Phoebe