Reviews for Staring At The Sun
heraldtaliar chapter 8 . 10/5/2008
Wow! That was awesome. I can't wait to see the rest of John and Dean's reunion, what Pam and Bobby have in store, and the ultimate reunion of the brothers. Please update!
Nyx Wings chapter 8 . 10/4/2008
Oh WOW. Hell really is freezing over. Heh. It's almost unsurprising. I like the inclusion of Pamela too. Cool bit (lol, unintentional pun!) with John in Hell, and I love Dean coming to to rescue him. Awesome. I'm also quite curious to see how Sam fare - a kid with thousands in cash and gun? Not good. Hope he finds Dean soon.
Maz101 chapter 8 . 10/4/2008
Gorgeous imagery! Hell freezing over - "shards of red and black glass."..."reddish ice glaze pins them where they stand, travels up their legs, their bodies. It creeps into their mouths, coats their eyes."

And John (sigh!) - now shoulder to shoulder with Dean...Things might be OK.

You're doing a great job.
PADavis chapter 8 . 10/4/2008
That was just brilliant. The last part with John was incredible. I love this story more with each chapter and didn't think it was possible.

heraldtaliar chapter 7 . 9/28/2008
I just read this from the beginning and it is AWESOME! So original and angsty. Please please update this soon!
StoryTagger chapter 7 . 9/25/2008
Sam got a black kid's body...how the heck is Dean supposed to see that the black kid is Sam? And what is up with John always making deals with demons? Even in the show those three have a habit of giving their souls away too easily...Write more, post soon!
StoryTagger chapter 6 . 9/25/2008
WOW, I wonder if Sam knows the story of Amateratsu and Susano-O? If so I wonder if he would call Dean Susan when they finally meet?
PADavis chapter 7 . 9/25/2008
I didn't see that coming at all - man, you constantly surprise me. Its just wonderful. And absolutely terrifying - I'll make the whole world burn if I have to. That sent chills up and down my spine.

You cannot possibly post the next chapter fast enough to satisfy me, but you could maybe try, huh? LOL. Agog for next chap.

Maz101 chapter 7 . 9/25/2008
Nice to see a little bit of hope for Dean. Nice chapter.
vicky chapter 7 . 9/24/2008
I can't wait for the rest of the story, it kept me enthralled.
Death-Muncher chapter 7 . 9/24/2008
I LOVE YOUR STORY! IT IS REALLY AMAZING!

YES CAPSLOCK IS NECESSARY TO MAKE YOU FULLY COMPREHEND HOW GREAT YOUR STORY IS AND HOW MUCH I LOVE IT.

:P

I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE.
Nyx Wings chapter 7 . 9/24/2008
SO COOL! Pretty interesting how Sam came back, in someone else. Aww, Jess, so understanding. Sam really needed that. But oh Dean. D: Reminds me a little of scary!Sam in "Mystery Spot", both trying to hold on so hard.

And oh, John, making another deal with th devil! Well, *a* devil at least. And Legion! Oh crap, they're in Dean, aren't they? SO not good! Wow, what's gonna happen next?
PADavis chapter 6 . 9/18/2008
AH

This story just undoes me, every single chapter. I go back and re-read, and then, slam, bang, thank you ma'am, its chilling, brutal, and compelling.

Gosh darn it.

Beautiful stuff babe.

Here's to Lazarus Rising. Two and a half hours to go.

Nyx Wings chapter 6 . 9/16/2008
O! Awesome. Very nice little introspection at the Grand Canyon. I like how Sam's coming along. Being with Deanis too strong a pull. The scene with Bobby is awesome. I like how he brought all those things from the locker together, the momentos. Dean's scary, but I can't help but be on his side. He lost too much, and now, he's taking his due from the world. I still feel immensely satisfied that he obliterated the Vatican. I do hope he gets Sam back soon!
Maz101 chapter 6 . 9/16/2008
Who'd have thought God would be so funny!

Not entirely sure what to expect next but that's good.

Love the matter-of-fact-cynicism of this Dean. But I think Bobby may have got through to him a little - tell me I'm right!
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »