Reviews for Staring At The Sun
SciFiNutTX chapter 6 . 9/16/2008
Whoa - great chapter! I always love more Bobby!
JamiepBlaze chapter 6 . 9/15/2008
As Bobby says My God!

I can't wait to read more:)

Awesomeness, also God so funny:S
PADavis chapter 5 . 9/7/2008
Holy * - that was gorgeous. The scene with the pope, sandlot baseball, Sam wanting to leave. I took the time to read the first four chapters ** again ** and I'm still blown away.

I think I'm out of order and a new chappie of Lone wolf came out sooner than this but I couldn't help myself. I've been waiting for this one longer. LOL Will find wolfie and review soonest.

Phoebe
Maz101 chapter 5 . 9/5/2008
Ooh! I've only just read this story (where have I been!) - Wow! Dark! Nice writing - very evocative, with a rhythm that pulls you along to the next horror. Pacy. You've created a very bleak horribly ominous world. And so sad.
Nyx Wings chapter 5 . 9/4/2008
Sam is acting all pissy with God. I'm unsurprised. If anyone would, it's Sam.

O, Casey! From Sin City, right? Cool. I like that little callback to canon. Awesome, the Vatican's destroyed! Does it make me a bad person that that's exactly what I wish would've happened at the end of Dan Brown's "Angels and Demons"? Your take was quite a satisfying read. :D I LOVE Dean being all badass on that arrogant demon. Dean is more awesome than everything!

oh. OH SNAP. John! Holy crap! what! WHY! What are they gonna do? Ep!
JamiepBlaze chapter 5 . 9/4/2008
This was very good and so different!

Can't wait to read more:)
Ster1 chapter 5 . 9/4/2008
Dean's Vengence Tour-BWAH! Love it!

Hee, with his dislike of authority figures, Sam totally would have been a teen juvenile delinquent if Dean hadn's been around. His backtalking to God is very funny. Dean, on the other hand...sigh...the poor boy's hurting so much, it's heartbreaking...

Terrific chapter!
StoryTagger chapter 4 . 4/23/2008
Wow, kind of reminds me of a Japanese myth about Susanoo (Dean)and Amateratsu (Sam). Basically something occurs that sends Susanoo into a rampage, destroying everything in his path. So none of the other gods can stop him, so they send his sister Amateratsu to calm him down. Upon seeing her all the anger in him fades away... Wonder if that's how this story will go?
Catasauqua chapter 4 . 3/26/2008
Heaven looks just like Palo Alto, California.
PADavis chapter 4 . 3/17/2008
How I missed this story. Re-reads beautifully too - gorgeous descriptions. Your prose is phenomenal. You can creep me out in 10 words so effectively the imagery sticks me with for months. The destruction of St Peter's, and now the whole Sam in heaven. I [Heart] you notes. So perfect and so impossible horrible. Gaahh! Brilliant.

Will slink off and read Wolf & Cub tomorrow else my brain might explode.

Phoebe
Irishmama chapter 4 . 3/16/2008
How do you fully recover from dead?
Nyx Wings chapter 4 . 3/16/2008
Awesome. Dark, and that dude was weird! Who was that? And what does God wanna talk to Sam about? It would be better for everyone if they sent him back to Dean. Better, as in Dean won't destroy the world or w/e he'll do. O_o A vengeful fallen angel...Dean's certanly beautiful enough.
darksupernatural chapter 4 . 3/16/2008
Great new chapter. Love what's happening.
Ster1 chapter 4 . 3/16/2008
James Earl Jones, eh? hee hee

Poor Dean-wreaking vengenence on behalf of Sam, who is actually at peace...And his actions take him farther and farther from ever being reunited with his beloved brother... sigh...

Great story! You've been writing like a maniac lately and I love each fic...
mysong chapter 4 . 3/16/2008
It IS a small world. Weird. Well, at least your closer to Vancouver than I am, although Comic-Con is pretty close. :D

Anyway, this version of evilDean has something that makes him so different from your other ones. He's sort of... lost? Roaming, doing things, something to fill the space of Sam's death. It just tugs at your heart when you think about it. Ah... the beautiful fallen angel. XD
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »