Reviews for Staring At The Sun
Argento Lobo chapter 2 . 11/15/2007
UNHOLY MOTHER OF GOD! Man! I knew Dean was powerfull! But HELL! I'll be waiting for more. And I'm really happy Grey Suit Burned! Sammy didn't deserve that death!
lucablue chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Excellent! Although I prefer not permanently dark Dean, you have brought to the surface the anger that lies within him. Well written.
Carcharodon carcharias chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Aw, man. That was-I just-it-damn. You ROCK. It's absolutely perfect. God I love Dean. Even Demon Dean. Especially Demon Dean. I think you're my new personal hero.
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Oh, I could so see Vengeance-that-is-Dean walking through the city humming Metallica's "The Unforgiven"!

I loved the countdown to the moment of 'creation', for lack of a better word. This is the first story I have read that involved the church and you played it beautifully!

One question, though! Does he still hate the color yellow now that he has the control of both fire and the Demon? ;)

Great original story! Thank you

Valtira chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
OH MY GOD! This was amazing. I liked it - but I hated it at the same time.
Ster1 chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Oh wow.

Now that's some powerful stuff... Dean has always seemed more of a wild card to me (much more so than Sam) and I could see him going majorly darkside with no allegiences.

Loved this!
rodney215 chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
It's only when Sam dies that Dean truly goes dark side. Good job with this story.
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6