Reviews for Pleasurable Dance
joel chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
loved it make into a manga immediately
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
i love it
Chii Lavender chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
Hey there! Bwahahaha thats really hilarious in the end never thought someones will hear Keita's loud noises! Thats the way to go Naruse! Well I enjoy reading it thanks for the story! There no problem when Im reading it i mean there is no spelling or word mistakes so thats very good! Good work! Ja!
Llama Deity chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
I read your fanfiction and I just couldn't stop laughing at the beggining. Very good, I was wonderign if you are planing on adding any more chapters to it? Or was the second chapter last one?
ManjuFreak chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
Ahahah xD The end made me laugh! Poor Kei-chan

I loved it

Faved
yaoifangirlHolly chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
confusing a little, but hot! *-*
KA0RI chapter 2 . 7/4/2008
Hah! I loved this
ramenluv chapter 2 . 4/24/2008
hah ha!

the ending was good
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
this was a cute lemon fic.
Dillance Vanity chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
ZOMG that is somewhat like the actual story in Gakuen Heaven...wow that was really intense i liked it i hope u write more...there were a couple of grammatical errors but it doesn't mater cuz it was easily overlooked...i love how the Innuendos at the begging were like the ones in the anime i actually thought they were doing it so early in the story...any ways i hope u write more stories cuz u did a great job...w00t
CreepyFangirl22 chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
adorably adorable. this was really cute!
MSYOU chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
For being your first fic it was pretty good but the end could have been better good job
HandedToObsoletion chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
hahaha i loved the innuendo at the beginning- just like at the beginning of most of the eps
Blueangel367 chapter 2 . 11/23/2007
hmm it was good... but sumthing wasnt quite right w/ it... that and the ending.. but still ok
Cool-Hanyou chapter 2 . 11/12/2007