Reviews for BEST FRIENDS
Spice72 chapter 20 . 8/12/2016
Loved it
Guest chapter 7 . 4/25/2016
No me canso de leer esta historia. Su narracion es excelente! hermosa historia de amor, tantos años conteniendose, la pasion adyacente bajo su piel, encubierta en una amistad. Era su destino estar juntos y al final lograron alcanzar la felicidad. me encanta. Por favor siga escribiendo historias como estas, amo la pareja que hacen Superman y Wonder Woman. Los dialogos son maravillosos, verla celosa a WW fue genial, porque ella es toda una princesa guerrera y hermosa y mostro su parte como mujer. Y superman reconociendo su lincoherente ealtad y fidelidad a Lois lane y su incapacidad de disfrutar del sexo por contenerse fue genuino. Aunque compensaba ja ja. Me dió tristeza pensar en noches desvelados, si que los escritores se fueron al carajo con no poner màs pimienta en los 1000 años en Asgard, si a leguas se notaba que el deseo estaba allí, tanto entrenar juntos, debian al menos poner un beso apasionado, )
fvittini chapter 20 . 8/13/2015
Nice story, way much better than the ones made by DC Comics.

Thanks for sharing.
fvittini chapter 6 . 8/10/2015
I think that the Immortal Beloved story would have been the perfect story to start their relationship, but DC had to come with that lame conclusion. What man would have spent 1,000 year mourning a woman?. Give me a break.
fvittini chapter 4 . 8/10/2015
Nice reading so far. but i have to confess that the Clark from Pre-Crisis ore Pre-new 52 was really a full. Just putting him self hurdles to not be with Diana. He is reeally a fool.
Anon chapter 20 . 6/25/2015
I just finished reading another masterpiece, I love your stories. Thank you very much for sharing them. I always have a hard time stopping to do other things when I start reading. I love the way you portray Wonder Woman and Superman, you bring out the best of both characters. Just like you, I had hoped for them to be together for the longest time and celebrated when DC finally aknowledge them. I hope you will never get tired of writing and hope you know that your talent and generosity is very, very much appreciated.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/19/2015
good story and finally clark accept his love for diana and also thank god to dc and geoff johns for creating new 52 where superman isn't stupid like his pre flashpoint version more like pre crisis version and took a chance with diana
YoureStrongIKnow chapter 20 . 8/23/2014
I absolutely was entranced by this story. Love, love, loved it. Thank you so much.
ManSinha chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
The only counter point I would put forth is that for a being with functional immortality - i.e. live for 5 billion years to the extent there are yellow suns in the universe, 60 or so years should not cause "graying around the temples" but then your take on Kal - El may be different
Preferably chapter 20 . 9/10/2013
That was such a great story! This is almost as good as the Alien and the Amazon.
Very poignant and beautiful scenes between Diana and Clark. Especially in the courtship period.

I couldn't walk away from this story and now I'm so sleep deprived. Thanks again!
Casema chapter 13 . 7/19/2013
I wonder. ..do you think we can send Soule some of your stories? You know for inspiration?
Casema chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
Oh hell no!
Casema chapter 11 . 7/19/2013
Oh we have nothing against fluffy.
casema chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
These two are killing me.
casema chapter 1 . 7/19/2013