Reviews for BEST FRIENDS
Taylahbob chapter 20 . 1/15/2009
aww... love the ending. it's so sweet. am a little disappionted cos now i won't be expecting a new chapter. still love the story tho.
Isles chapter 20 . 1/15/2009
Great story! Thanks for writing it I enjoyed it alot )
Swwetapril chapter 20 . 1/15/2009
what can i say... you are the best! i can't wait to read more...
ben10987654321 chapter 20 . 1/15/2009
That was a great way to end this story. Yeah i could see Clark as a slightly overprotective father because lets face it the children of Superman and Wonder Woman are going to be some fantastic looking adults one day. The word gorgeous comes to mind.

Also Lyta telling them off for making out. LOL.
Nightwing 509 chapter 20 . 1/15/2009
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Superman acting like a regular Father towards his kids. I hope you write a sequel. Please update soon.
sweetapril chapter 16 . 1/12/2009
i do not think it was fluffy you actually wrote it very good and i like to see that side of bruce selina clark and diana that was real cute :)
Spoons There Are chapter 19 . 12/31/2008
Another awesome chapter.

I'm sad that this wonderful story is coming to an end. Glad that Clark was standing up to Zeus to protect his family. Nicely done.

A future fic with the twins and Terry McGinnis sounds awesome, I would definitely read it.

Would you also consider doing a future fic for the children of Clark and Diana from the story "Warrior Princess?"

Looking forward to reading chapter 20.

Nightwing 509 chapter 19 . 12/31/2008
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you have Clark & Diana sewttling down to live as a ordinary married couple. Please update soon.
Nightwing 509 chapter 18 . 12/25/2008
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you descriobed Batman & Supermanm acting like old softies with the kids. Please update soon.
Spoons There Are chapter 18 . 12/25/2008
That was fantastic.

To bad Superman didn't pound on Darkseid a bit more. Loved that Supes is now immune to kryptonite. Nicely done.

Glad you got over your writers block.

Looking forward to reading Chapter 19.

Spoons There Are chapter 17 . 12/18/2008
Fantastic update.

That was awesome that Clark fooled the JL on having twins. Nicely done.

Don't let Darkside get his hands on the twins, please. If by chance the twins end up on Apokolips, it would be awesome if Clark gives a beat down to Darkside like the on he did in the story "Legacy." Cannot wait to find out what happens next.

Bring on Chapter 18.
Nightwing 509 chapter 17 . 12/18/2008
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the names you picked for Clark & Diana's children. Please update soon.
ben10987654321 chapter 16 . 12/15/2008
Those darn mood swings. Clark must have the patience of a saint. LOL.

Ah fluff. Love fluff. Love the idea Clark and Diana would have a simple marriage. Despite Diana being a princess or in this case a queen i could never see her wanting some elaborate wedding somehow and well Clark is a simple soul at heart.

Anway another great chapter.
Spoons There Are chapter 16 . 12/14/2008
Another AWESOME Chapter.

Not every chapter needs to be dramatic. Loved the fluffiness.

It's a good thing that Clark knows Diana so well.

Looking forward to reading Chapter 17.

Nightwing 509 chapter 16 . 12/14/2008
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you described Clark & Diana's first fight as a married couple. Please update soon.
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »