Reviews for BEST FRIENDS
Spoons There Are chapter 19 . 12/31/2008
Another awesome chapter.

I'm sad that this wonderful story is coming to an end. Glad that Clark was standing up to Zeus to protect his family. Nicely done.

A future fic with the twins and Terry McGinnis sounds awesome, I would definitely read it.

Would you also consider doing a future fic for the children of Clark and Diana from the story "Warrior Princess?"

Looking forward to reading chapter 20.

Nightwing 509 chapter 19 . 12/31/2008
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you have Clark & Diana sewttling down to live as a ordinary married couple. Please update soon.
Nightwing 509 chapter 18 . 12/25/2008
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you descriobed Batman & Supermanm acting like old softies with the kids. Please update soon.
Spoons There Are chapter 18 . 12/25/2008
That was fantastic.

To bad Superman didn't pound on Darkseid a bit more. Loved that Supes is now immune to kryptonite. Nicely done.

Glad you got over your writers block.

Looking forward to reading Chapter 19.

Spoons There Are chapter 17 . 12/18/2008
Fantastic update.

That was awesome that Clark fooled the JL on having twins. Nicely done.

Don't let Darkside get his hands on the twins, please. If by chance the twins end up on Apokolips, it would be awesome if Clark gives a beat down to Darkside like the on he did in the story "Legacy." Cannot wait to find out what happens next.

Bring on Chapter 18.
Nightwing 509 chapter 17 . 12/18/2008
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the names you picked for Clark & Diana's children. Please update soon.
ben10987654321 chapter 16 . 12/15/2008
Those darn mood swings. Clark must have the patience of a saint. LOL.

Ah fluff. Love fluff. Love the idea Clark and Diana would have a simple marriage. Despite Diana being a princess or in this case a queen i could never see her wanting some elaborate wedding somehow and well Clark is a simple soul at heart.

Anway another great chapter.
Spoons There Are chapter 16 . 12/14/2008
Another AWESOME Chapter.

Not every chapter needs to be dramatic. Loved the fluffiness.

It's a good thing that Clark knows Diana so well.

Looking forward to reading Chapter 17.

Nightwing 509 chapter 16 . 12/14/2008
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you described Clark & Diana's first fight as a married couple. Please update soon.
andre chapter 15 . 12/14/2008
brilliant
Nightwing 509 chapter 15 . 12/10/2008
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Diana agree to marry Clark. Please update soon.
Spoons There Are chapter 15 . 12/10/2008
Another AMAZING Chapter.

Poor Krypto, he should have used his heat vision and fried Lacea instead of just biting her leg.

Glad to hear that Clark and Diana's baby can protect itself. Was a little worried there for a bit that Diana might lose the baby.

Loved the ending. The conversation between Clark and Bruce was nicely done.

Looking forward to reading about the wedding.

ben10987654321 chapter 14 . 12/5/2008
That was great. I loved it when Diana turned it around and proposed to Clark, in front of the whole Senate. LOL.

Good ending with the dark forces gathering against our favourite couple. Can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
Nightwing 509 chapter 14 . 12/4/2008
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you told who was behind the attack on Diana. Please update soon.
Spoons There Are chapter 14 . 12/4/2008
Another great chapter. Just AWESOME!

It was a nice surprise that Diana accepted Clark's marriage proposal. Nicely done.

Curious to find out how the battle goes and how things turn out.

103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »