Reviews for Intoxicating
idledmind chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
this was really sweet -

I know what haruka's going through :)
Haruka's Knight chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Normally I pass up most posts that are under 1,0 words. I seem to be more into longer stories these days. Still this one caught me off guard because it was touching. (Though I'd rarely use the word touching as I am "too tomboyish" to)

I think Haruka's discribtion of Haruka's view of Michiru is as close to what love should be like as any story can fit. When I read it I could actually picture Haruka just standing and watching Michiru with her own version of a dreamy look.

There just seemed to be real emotion behind the post. That is what really caught my attention.

PS

Feel free to email me any time, it's always nice to make a new friend. Oh, and I'm sorry to hear this is likely your only Haruka and Michiru peice but I still hope to read more posts from you in the future (regardless of the topic or pair).
sileavatar chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
the words blow my mind. one wonders how haruka got so eloquent in the mind... ;P

heck, this is art in writing.
MontageDreams chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Perfect description.

Exquisite eloquence.

Nice~!
Thorn on a Rose chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Sorry for not reviewing earlier;p I got your email and came right here to tell you what I thought about your story-

First of all, I thought that your description of the words Haruka used to try to describe Michiru was a stroke of genius. You gave voice to those words and made them real, giving them a visual meaning- I really enjoyed that!

Since I play violin, I really appreciated how you described her 'beguiling sound' brought out by 'skilled fingers'!

Overall, very well done!-~

I can just see Haruka sitting/standing there watching Michiru play and be 'blown away'-~ by her love. Wonderful imagery and great feeling behind Haruka trying to explain what Michiru is-

Amazing Job! I would love to read more if you ever choose to write another with them-

ToaR
chibidarkxiao chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
short, but extremely well writen! kudos it was incredible
Yavapai chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Intoxicating is this fic.

(that's all, usually I'm wordier than this, but it seems appropriate)
Refrain chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Well written. It's great how you're able to make something only about 250 words long so full of content. Quality definitely compensates for lack of quantity, and that's good. Real talent is being able to put a lifetime of feelings and thoughts into one short sentence. And in a way, that's how I viewed your piece. It was short and simple, yet it carried great meaning within. I would like to read more of your work.
LitaDelacour chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
wow,great oneshot. i love how u discribed michiru threw haruka's eyes. i could picture her perfectly in my mind. truely beautiful.

amara
Hebe Franziska Agace chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
I can imagine this happening. Haruka really is in love with Michiru. She is so poetic, too. :P