Reviews for Ano Hito no Jijō
Mader Levap chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
I am early in this fic, but I can say these japanese words are very jarring. English have perfectly fine words to use. Like "sorry" or "thanks". Use of japanese words in that way is property of low quality fanfics. No, thanks.
Vitae Scholae chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I have read this story so many times that I have lost count. It was the first fanfiction i ever read. I love the simple and short chapters in the beginning. I love how you have to guess the gender of the main character. I think you are great at descriping the thoughts and feelings of the characters.

I am sorry for not giving more/better feedback then this. I do not write myself. But I thank you for writing this. Your story will always have a special place in my heart.
kyoranchii chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
I love how you described arima! a Perfect. Homo-Bloody-Perfect-Arima-Sapiens

Miss. Miyazawa chapter 20 . 9/8/2007
Sakana's torn feelings about Maho, and about the whole ordeal with Miyazawa, was excellently portrayed. I especially loved the last lines. I also liked how you described when Maho set up her attack on Miyazawa.
Miss. Miyazawa chapter 19 . 9/8/2007
What is Hideaki like indeed? There has to be something deeper, right? As always, you did a great job conveying emotions in this chapter. Sakana and Hideaki going back and forth was wonderfully written.
Miss. Miyazawa chapter 18 . 9/8/2007
The way you described Maho's bullying and Sakana's nervousness was flawless. Kudos.
Vook chapter 66 . 8/29/2007
Wow, that was beautiful. And no, not just for the obvious reasons. The last "afterwards" section said so much. Somehow, I actually have a feeling that Sakana might not really be eternally satisfied, I feel like after these months are up she's going to undergo some kind of crisis out of not being able to have this girl. But they finally understand each other now.

You know, it seems to me like people create fanfiction primarily for the sake of-sorry to use a crude term, but-satisfying their own wet dreams. And not just in a sexual sense. People love games, love anime, love books, and then always imagine certain utopian situations where their favorite characters do things according to the way they dream it. And then the best way to express it is in written descriptions of their wormy little minds. Most fanfic writers, it seems, just don't bother to create anything.

But in everything you do, you create some kind of equivalent. Something that feels so fresh and new, it's like you took ownership of the original production and retold the story with your own carefully tested additions to support it. Maybe once in a while something feels like you threw it in just for the sake of pleasing yourself (i.e. "On the Roof"), but not often at all.

And on another note...every one of your stories is longer than the last, no matter how much you want to restrain yourself :) You just can't get enough of this, can you?
Miss. Miyazawa chapter 17 . 8/21/2007
I loved the manga referrence near the end of this chapter, on Miyazawa's Kitten-y smile. *_* And of course the feud between Asapin and Miyazawa was one of the funniest moments in the anime/manga for me, so I'm glad you did it such justice in describing it. That theory about the dinosaurs becoming extinct must be true lol. _ I just have one itsy bitsy question about this line:

'Maybe the poor cow has her PMT setting jammed in the “on” position?'

Forgive me if I'm being unknowledgeable (is that even a word? Or spelt right?), but don't you mean PMS, as in:

'Maybe the poor cow has her PMS setting jammed in the “on” position?'

Just wanted to point that out. You did a marvelous job. *_*

-The One and Only Princess Miyazawa,

Apparently PMS-ing and Mood Swing-y, as usual. ~
Miss. Miyazawa chapter 16 . 7/28/2007
Yay! You focused on Asaba! Well, contrary to what Ryusaki thinks, I think Asapin is adorable. I liked the description of Asaba's voice as creamy for some reason. Nice characterization as always.
Miss. Miyazawa chapter 15 . 7/23/2007
Nicely, nicely, nicely done! _ Nicely. (Haha, I'm running out of things to say.) Wow, each chapter gets more and more interesting. I can't wait to see what the next chapter holds!
Hampus Lager chapter 38 . 7/22/2007
It's been a while now... But the last weeks in school and the life after school is hard. Working, looking for new jobs, etc. It sucks working with a job you hate and don't get much money for it. "But you get paid" my dad says. Schmuck!

It feels good to be back here and read. For once I'm not dead tired. And the story is as good as it ever was. Maybe better. Well, I'm back now and it's going to be great.
Miss. Miyazawa chapter 14 . 7/21/2007
You have a gift. And what is that gift? For keeping me, the girl with the shortest attention span in existence, intrigued and interested in this fic. I usually go for one-shots, but this fic is special. Maho's and Ryusaki's mind conversation was interesting and the bath reference in the beginning was fresh and original.

(end ability to concentrate)

Good night!

-Princess Miyazawa
Miss. Miyazawa chapter 13 . 7/21/2007
This was a very moving chapter. I love how you pulled in that scene when Miyazawa threw her cares to the wind and reached for Arima's hand. That was one of my favorite parts of the anime and manga. And as always, Ryusaki is still so shy and mysterious. I'd like to find out more about him. Good job. _
Miss. Miyazawa chapter 12 . 7/21/2007
The quote you inserted, Yukino's one about flowers, was very fitting. I liked this chapter very much as well. _
Miss. Miyazawa chapter 11 . 7/8/2007
Ryusaki's feelings about swimming were fantastic. It seems his infatuation for Maho is painful, to the point where he has to escape through swimming. This chapter was as good as the last one. Good job! *_*