Reviews for Orchid Queen of Saturn
When will you be posting the next chapter?
spicarus chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
So, you've thrown in Ranma 1/2, Sailor Moon and Robotech (or at least mentioned it).

I'm not sure how much you planned to due with Sailor Moon but I can't help but wonder if Ranma is the Saturn that meets Usagi or if it is still Hotaru (if such a meeting happens at all).

Either way, Pluto's reaction to a more independent Saturn would have been interesting to see. After all I can't see Hotaru turning out the same with Ranma and possibly Shampoo as her parents.
Claire Danielle chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
This is an interesting story, I really hope you continue it. I need to know what's next, will Genma be killed and Nodoka take Soun as a lover to join the schools. What about Kasumi? What will happen when Ukyo shows up or Ryoga and will the Kuno's get the hint that they are nothing when they show up?
kvamic chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
love it unque take on this xover usaly you just see ranma is a sailor somehow and join forces with sailor moon it become cinda repited so its fun to read storys like this where it taken a diffrent turn
one.who.reads chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
You have to continue this. I'm looking forward to what the sailor scouts will say about an independant, martial arts master, half male sailor saturn.
Borg chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Garbage..silly garbage at that. Remove this filth and stop polluting my internet. Please stop writing and get a new hobby, try anything else but this.
Blackholelord chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
It's a good story, I hope you will update soon!
Cara chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
Please update soon. This is really good and interesting as well as confusing.
Shannon Dee chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
This is a wonderful story. Normally I say that I wish your Muse will return so that you will finish it. This time I hope your Muse returns and beats you about the head and shoulders until you finish it. It is much too fun to leave unfinished.
alichi chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
This surely belongs among the top of Ranma/SM fics.

Hope to see more.
deathgeonous chapter 3 . 4/29/2010
Now this was very fun. Why wasn't it continued though? Ah well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
GeorgeTobor chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
Oh my god(dess)! This is insane! Or in other words a very good Ranma story. Please, pretty please with sugar and cream and all the good stuff, UPDATE!
Caloris chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
more please?
Azure Neko chapter 3 . 11/21/2009
I always thought that Akane was a lesbian.
potter phoenix 1 chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
this is a pretty good story and i can't wait till you update it