Reviews for How the Ghost of You Clings
How touching!
Knitchick chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Beautiful story!
SilverCrystalArtemis chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Wow, you win. Between the awesome amounts of SSHG sweetness, JRB/one of the best musicals ever, and wonderful writing, I have to award you today's Awesome Badge. Wear it with pride! In all seriousness, however, I decided to read your fic because of the Watchmen reference of a title you have going on here. Wonderfully done!
DarthButtercup chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
This is just beautiful. I adore it.
sumomo0476 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
oh...that was just...oh...
Ardastra chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
I know this feeling all too well, I just wish my story would have turned out as well in the end. Very well written, I really enjoyed it, but almost started crying...
The Eloquent Quill chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Aw! This is lovely! :D
Valzen chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
i really enjoyed reading this. it was very well done and i love the address of cat hair in severus's rooms.
Teal chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
In your author's note you describe what you wanted to do. I would say you portrayed that VERY well...to move through a space of your own and yet nothing seems the same any more, to move through what has been your life and yet nothing seems the same any more. Well done. (And I'm glad there's a happy ending.) Thanks, Teal
njp chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Oh I loved this. I love this Snape. I loved his descriptions of the past. I loved following his wanderous thoughts. Which I suppose all comes back to you and your writing. I'm astounded that this only took an hour and a half but I suppose all this just came to you in a sitting. I'll have to check out "The Last Five Years" sometime. Once again, brilliantly written.
Harmony Bites chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
This is lovely. Usually stories based so much on description, on thoughts at the beginning are static, but you had me from the first word, and you succeeded wonderfully in what you say are your intentions in the author's note-of missing someone you love. Plus, melting ending.
57mannequins chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Yet another beautifully written piece.

I love it. And the feeling you tried to capture... you captured it perfectly. Heart-wrenching at some points, but so well done.

And the fact that you wrote it in only an hour and a half is amazing as well.

Nice job!
CataKRR chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Sniff, sniff... So pretty!

Z.
Ravyn726 chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
That was perfect!
daisychains123 chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Aw, thats so beautiful! Fav!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »