Reviews for How the Ghost of You Clings
Teal chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
In your author's note you describe what you wanted to do. I would say you portrayed that VERY move through a space of your own and yet nothing seems the same any more, to move through what has been your life and yet nothing seems the same any more. Well done. (And I'm glad there's a happy ending.) Thanks, Teal
njp chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Oh I loved this. I love this Snape. I loved his descriptions of the past. I loved following his wanderous thoughts. Which I suppose all comes back to you and your writing. I'm astounded that this only took an hour and a half but I suppose all this just came to you in a sitting. I'll have to check out "The Last Five Years" sometime. Once again, brilliantly written.
Harmony Bites chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
This is lovely. Usually stories based so much on description, on thoughts at the beginning are static, but you had me from the first word, and you succeeded wonderfully in what you say are your intentions in the author's note-of missing someone you love. Plus, melting ending.
57mannequins chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Yet another beautifully written piece.

I love it. And the feeling you tried to capture... you captured it perfectly. Heart-wrenching at some points, but so well done.

And the fact that you wrote it in only an hour and a half is amazing as well.

Nice job!
CataKRR chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Sniff, sniff... So pretty!

Ravyn726 chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
That was perfect!
daisychains123 chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Aw, thats so beautiful! Fav!
Besserweiss chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Wonderful! Thanks so much for the happy end!
EriksDiva chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Well done. Nicely written!
Mendelbra chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
love it! well written and i definitely enjoyed it.
Jenny-Beth chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Been there, done that. I feel bad for Severus. You wrote this so well it was like feeling like that again. Good job. Kudos to you! -JB
Insper A. Shen chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Loved it! Loved all the little details: toasting the crumpet, the chew marks on the pencil, the scratches on her legs. Thanks for such a beautiful story. )
romanticidiot chapter 1 . 5/15/2007

I liked this. I believed it. Which is something hard to find in a Severus/Hermione fic. So well done.

Blah chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
I loved the poignant pov of Snape.
GitaMerah chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Aww... that was so sweet!
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »