Reviews for Rooks Take Pawn
Kaitie chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
AMAZING it was so goood
Afuri chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
omg! Hahaha awesome! U'r awesome!
PhoungSeppuku chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
hahah defeated his pants...oh, those darned pants can be quite an enemy ;]
Andyyyy chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
That was really good! I love the pairing KotetsuxIzumo, and Hayate is SO awesome. I cried when he died D':

Wonderful lemon though
SlowMovingTime chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I've always loved Hayate, now I see him in a new light. Anyways, great story. Way awesome..
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
wowwwwwwww
PrettyKitty93 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
That was a hot one shot and a sexy threesome! Its great because you never see these guys enough, good job!
Nevany chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Love the ending XD

A jealous Genma is always fun.

It was brilliantly written and oh so smutty.

I'd never really thought of Hayate/Izumo/Kotetsu but it is just an addiction now waiting to happen XD

kotetsulover185 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
*drools* i think that was the best story i've ever read...my heart is still pounding
The Thirteenth Floor chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
*long, loud whistle* Daamn! This was GREAT! Had me drooling the whole time! Seriously a great fic. One of my favorite threesome fics. Definitely in the top three! Trust me, it's way better than I could do.
demonduck132 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Frank Sinatra strikes again. Oh God, and the Witch doctor, just at the end, how hilariously and distractingly fitting.

Aww poor Genma
SendMoreParamedics chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
*Drools* I love you...
happywanderer2 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Hey;

I just came across this even though it has been up for a while. Nice...very nice. Hear the plopping sound as my drool hits my desk?

What will they do for an endgame?

HW2
WolfKnownAsFox chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Wow...who knew Hayate would get caught up in the moment...LOl. This was really good...and kinda funny...Sorry Genma...but you let go.
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
At this moment in time I'm too breathless to form any coherent sentences xD So this will tell all- O_O D :3