Reviews for Stupid Best Friends
Xx3chibibunny chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
You know what came on just after i read this?
That part in 'fix you' that sounds like the end of a sad romance that ends up happy, and it's like one of those movies that's like in the end... 'I know it's hard, but we'll work it out' and the guys says that, and then the screen zooms out all slow while playing this and then you just start CRYING.
You probably have no idea what i'm talking about...
Anywho, the song that came on just comepletely finished it.
I died. Just like Kye did.
WHY, OH WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?

anywho... Amazing.
nrs chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
dude what the hell

i thought "hay im going to read this nice fancy little story before bed"

and then that ;_; baw'd my fucking eyes out
account closed and inactive chapter 6 . 4/3/2008
Wow, this fic surprised me, most fics I've readed always turn out happy but this was a big turn of events XD Kyle, dead? Urrgh *rolls around* Poor Stanly :
Mrpointyhorns chapter 6 . 11/19/2007
Poor Stan now he's with Wendy for sure! I wonder if he ever came to terms with his own feelings. Good fic though. Sad, but I like my angst.
Mrpointyhorns chapter 5 . 11/19/2007
Wow! I sort of saw that coming but only when Stan left! Poor Kyle! Stan is a bad bad friend. Kyle was drunk didn't he know he was stupid too. Aww, well it's South Park Kyle could come back!
Mrpointyhorns chapter 4 . 11/19/2007
See jerk! Well in the closet homophobe a little at least! Stan should be a better friend then that Kyle's drunk and it's his fault!
Mrpointyhorns chapter 3 . 11/19/2007
Well many teenagers at 18 'push' their parents away because they know they're leaving and it's easier for them if they push them away, ie get in trouble get grounded get angry. Anger is easier for them to handle.

Stan's a little bit of a prick sobber but this is from Kyle's third person view! Wendy totally ditched him! But yahs for the beach.

Oh yeah most places would rent cars to 18 year olds but that's okay this is just a story!
Mrpointyhorns chapter 2 . 11/19/2007
Go Kyle! He has some balls now, maybe he'll tell him! Yeah! I'm glad he remembered that drunk people tell the truth. Still really cute in a disgusting way.
Mrpointyhorns chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
This is so cute and very good. Poor Kyle, doesn't he know drunk people don't lie, except for me. I lie when I'm drunk, it's easy to lie when your drunk cause people around you think you can't be lieing! Haha. But it was cute, super cute.

Wendy maybe an antagonist but I think the real problem is Kyle's own doubt. Kyle's inner battle is more of a foe then Wendy is at the moment.
kuroxfye chapter 6 . 7/25/2007
I WAS HAPPY!

all the way up till the last chapter .

now I'm pissed off.

It was good

then it was horrible!

AH!

well I'm really angry now, I was all worked up for a nice ending.

w/e... I'll pretend there was no aftermath and kyle didn't die.

Other then that... well done, I liked it (for the most part)
gman2006 chapter 4 . 6/13/2007
I'm sorry for not reviewing for so long but I don't have as much internet. Anyways, this story is awesome so far! I can't wait to read what happens next. Now that Stanley knows, how is he going to react to Kyle in the morning? I'm so excited to read the next chapters!
Kenny's SpaceCadet chapter 5 . 6/11/2007

Bring Kyle back to life!

Right now!

Just make him, rise from the coffin!

He was dead like Juliet was "dead".

But then he wakes up, because he was just in a diabetic coma...

RIGHT?

*bawls*
Spuffy57 chapter 5 . 6/10/2007
AHH omgsh! He's dead? No!
Up Yours chapter 5 . 6/8/2007
Sorry, but I really hate fanfics where being gay means you are miserable and sure to die.

What a cliche!
Chiba.Kun chapter 5 . 6/7/2007
Holy crap, that's intense... one more chapter left? What'll Stan do?