Reviews for Broken Quill
quillsand chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
I'm still confused as to how such a simple fic can give me such big feels, but wow. Your description is amazing *-* I'm completely in awe at how great it was! Especially at the beginning when you were describing Hermione's writing and comparing it to a musical performance kind of thing, and the bit about Ron's writing habits too. It demonstrated not just how well they actually know each other, but the beautiful description took it to another level. Just, wow. It's so simple, yet so effective, I don't think beautiful suffices it really. Great job :)
mettigel chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Awww. Sweet.
percious chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
What a lovely story. :)
Nixie002 chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Lol I loved how Ron just decided to take her "here" to mean the quill was a gift. ] Great work. Looking forward to your next story.
Rachel chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
I hate fluff, especially because Ron and Hermione are too awkward with each other for fluff, but i have just one word to say to this:

It had never been a conscious decision on her part. Ron had so effortlessly captured her heart, he’d been carrying it around for years before he even realized he had it. But now she knew it went much further than that. She knew that if given the choice; if Ron Weasley had asked for her heart, her answer would have been just one word.

‘Here.’

AW.
Princess-Rachy chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
OMGosh i loved it! It was just the sort of story i was looking for! A flirty Ron and a perfect ending. Thanks for sharing XD
autumn chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
That was so cute! and that is that! HGRW
100-percent-Harry-Potter-obsessed chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Oh so very adorable. I quite enjoyed this. It's wonder how such a simple predicament as a broken quill can cause such fluff.

Cheers!

~100-percent-HP-obsessed
x Veela x chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Aw. That was, as Ron would say, bloody brilliant! Awesome ending. xx
thehalfbloodprincess chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
aw, that was adorable! i loved the ending. awesome. going in my faves.
ABCDEFG chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
soo, perfect!
mj-hedwig13 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
aw i absolutly loved that!
like a falling star chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
so cute! (:
ally chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
I am about to cry, that's how sweet and adorable this story is!
Lor'sEvilRumour chapter 1 . 5/11/2007