Reviews for Alisa's Story
Ashley162 chapter 16 . 11/3/2008
Hi, I really love this story and you havent updated for ages; you haven't abandoned it have you?

Ash x
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 16 . 7/26/2008
You go Alisa! I loved the way you just left this hanging, I am glad she stood up for herself. I loved this story and I'm putting you on alert so I know when you post the sequal I can't wait!
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 15 . 7/25/2008
woah... I thought psychs had some kind of rule about patient/psych condientiality- Alisa got steamed not that I blame her... her fatehr's a real piece of work.
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 14 . 7/23/2008
I actually like Hillary in this fanfiction, man who knew Alisa's stepmom would turn out to be a white hat in all this. Great chapter.
XxHyBriDk10 chapter 13 . 7/21/2008
hoorah! i read this whole thing!

well, i like that you wanted to wanted to do something different. good idea. boy, you sure made mary k. look like a whiny little runt! haha! also, i thought alisa was a sophomore...

anyway, very interested to see where you take it.

keep it up!
MoriaRownlands222 chapter 13 . 7/21/2008
loved it please add more soon
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 13 . 7/20/2008
God psychs are creepy,neat chapter.
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 12 . 7/13/2008
That is sad, that her fatehr can not just accept the truth what is it about people that makes them like that. Great chapter, as usual.
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 11 . 7/6/2008
Hilary was always nice, great chapter.
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 10 . 7/4/2008
I am also looking fowared to how Alisa's garndmother will make him see it her way. Liked the chapter...and cant wait for the next one
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 9 . 7/4/2008
Good for Alisa going to Beltane. Standing by her witchy roots as it were... lets see what happens next. Loved this chapter and I hope to see your next one up soon.

-Allison
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 8 . 7/2/2008
That rocks, this chapter rocks. Way to go for Alisa standing up for herself. I loved this story... it okay we all get sick.
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 7 . 6/27/2008
Hey...great new chapter. This is exactly what I see in Alisa's future... update soon... Alisa's dad should get a demonstration...
Coolcat99992 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
hi. i thought that the story was good but i found it a little hard understanding the beginning. just to suggest maybe add a clause to explain the events. other than that well done! :)
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 6 . 6/7/2008
It's okay... this is progressing well. Nice chapter