Reviews for He's Not A Man Who Misses Much
Kifo Sotri chapter 1 . 2/12/2018
Ah, it's such a treat to read a story that centers around the Winchester brothers doing what they do best.
Draco and Mya chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
I really enjoyed this thank you for writing it. I love stories like this and it was exactly what I was looking for.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
so "it's been four months" thing was just an act.
And the whole was planned? Wow!

Awesome !

Curious like the outsider, how did they knew?
Leighna07 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
nice story! :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I love Sam and Dean saving the day and just leaving without any fuss. The people they rescued should pray for them, Dean and Sam need all the prayers they can get.
CarolAnnly chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
This was wonderful. Seeing Dean and Sammy in action through someone else's eyes. And the last sentence... don't know why but it gave me the shivers and brought a tear to my eye. Gorgeous, hon. :)
SammysTeam chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
They're like angels! Showing up at the right times to save the day and disappearing off into the night, never to be seen again. ;D I LOVE how you wrote this!
Lady Taevyn chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Oh my... Wow... This was so well constructed. I love how you gave the Bar Maid such depth while still keeping her basically on the periphery. And your communication between Dean and the barmaid (four taps on the money) then Dean conveying that to Sammy (via the four months since they've seen each other). Also the 'take down' was beautifully paced and timed. I really enjoyed this.
Maimat B chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
I love this story. The supernatural ones are great, but i really love the human stories so much more.
pariah wilson chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Aww- our heroes once again. This was great- well written, and just the sort of thing they'd do, and of course they don't need explanations, just the simple facts, so they know what they're up against. Love their little code, and how sparse it is, since they already know what they're doing.

I do think she should have bought them dinner, at least. She had the till right there, and certainly owed them that much!

It still bugs me that they never get anything but bruises out of their adventures. This was recced over at spn storyfinders and I'm glad- gonna go check out your other stories now.
Tari Roo chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Awesome 'The Boys from an OC's POV' fic. Just awesome!

The was you wrote how smoothly, beautifully the boys moved... ah - just magnificent!

Thanks!
twasadark chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Yeah - this is just what I was in the mood for! Kicking ass and taking names! Wonderfully well-written, too.
happycabbage75 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
What a great outsider's point of view story. A great look at the boys. They're just too cool when they're doing what they do best :)
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Amazing. Brilliant. Seriously loved it.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.