Reviews for Door Number Two
Lauriena chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
oh shit what an ending...
Sera and Tails chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
" the first thing Dean thought when he saw them was wow, I recycle" LOL

Most original tag to "What is.." that I've read thus far.

Cheers,

Tails
Child of a Pineapple chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Oh...

I liked it!
Annibal chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Wow. Wowowowowowowow wow. That is such a great "what if" I just about wet myself. And now that I've thoroughly shamed myself, I want to say that this also seems like a wonderful diving board for a lengthy story just as much as it's a superb oneshot. I mean, the possibilities! Is Sam dead? Taken? WHAT? Why mystery? Wah, I am gonna go cry now. And how much time did Dean pass up in his little life-dream? How would living that long, all those memories and life, effect him in the real reality? How could he EVER reconcile the two, since in his dream he'd lived longer than he did in the real place? How would that affect his relationship with Real-Sam? Wow. I guess that's one of those "you know it's a good story when" kinds of things. It leaves you wondering more after you've read it than before. So great job! Very nice little glimpses into the fake-life and awesome how reality was his dreams, Sam talking to him while he slept. Awe. Just awe. So anyway, if you want to be even more awesome, which is hard since you're already, like, ninety-eight percent awesome, you should continue this. Anywho, way to be awesome, because awesome people are awesome. (p.s. I like the word awesome, can ya tell?)
sams1ra chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
*is speechless*
MistyEyes chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Oh my God. I think I'm going to go cry now.

This was astounding.
Annonie chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
For only being 1500 words that was heart-breaking...but unbelievably good. I admire you talents as a writer.
gothic mischief chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
This is so depressing. When you wrote "After that night, he doesn’t dream of Sam any more." I guessed Sam had died fighting the demon but I never imagined that you'd send Dean back to that reality and have to face a life without his Sammy.

*checks to see if it's a one-shot* Aww rats, I would love for you to add to this story. I see a potential for it to be wonderfully heart-breaking. Pretty please?
onemediumdrip chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
that is incredibly sad. but incredibly amazing at the same time. great work!
bally2cute chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Um...wow. You write such poignant stories. They leave me unable to leave a real review, because all I can say is how much I loved the story. This was simply amazing story for such an amazing episode! I look forward to what you write next!
Lisette chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Wonderful what-if tag for this episode! Canon-speaking, once Dean realized that staying in his 'paradise' would mean leaving Sam alone in the real world, I think his decision became relatively easy. But in this world... when he doesn't figure it out until it's too late. Well done! I can't help but wonder whatever did happen to Sam. By the fact that Dean stopped dreaming of him, I can't help but think that things didn't go well without Dean there by his side.

Well done!
ZaraValinor chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
One of the best I've read. Very heartfelt and poignant. I loved it.
Cherrystone chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
oh, that hurt. But in a good way.

Very nice.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Oh, my! What happened to Sam? Was he not able to get back to Dean? Oh dear, oh dear! Really well done!
SciFi Girl chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Wow - very good and very sad ... I had been thinking in the actual episode what if they had let him live out his life only to be saved at the end - but I guess they wanted him to make an intentional choice to hunt as a kind of rite of passage. Your story captures that very well. I hope you give us another few chapters!
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »