Reviews for Door Number Two
WinchestersGirl chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
so sad! aw... :( but awesome. lol. i loved every second! :)
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Dollar Short chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
"What is etc.." was not one of my favourite episodes (hello Sam?), but this is a wonderful tag, a very plausible and achingly sad alternative. Ok, now I'm depressed. Good job!
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Oh my god! This was brilliant! Like, seriously! Such a creative alternative ending it would have been amazing on the show as well. (well not the Sam dying thing at the end)

Starliteyes17 chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
There have been lots of tags and AUs for this episode, but this one takes the cake.

Man, and it seems so plausible too - what if Dean had never realized it wasn't real? I love how you intersected visions of reality within Dean's life, and yet Dean was so blinded by his new shiny life he just didn't get it.

And the end kills me dead. I can't decide if you're implying Sam is dead, or...? Please say you'll make a sequel. PLEASE.
Little-Lotte625 chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
oh wow great story! Are you gonna keep going? Where's Sam? Please write more this was so good!

Elaine du Lac chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
oh that's sad. Makes me feel like crying.
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Wow, this is an awesome alternative ending tag. I wondered if Dean would remain in a coma if he didn't plunge that knife into himself. Well, now we know. This is so bittersweet. Dean has a wonderful life surrounded by his wife and kids, his Mom and brother, but at what cost? I really liked the way Dean "dreamed" his visitations from Sam - just broke my heart knowing Sam was by his side hoping he would wake up - but he didn't until it was too late. Gah!

Just love your writing, Refur. You have a special way of getting into our boys' heads...and sometimes breaking our hearts. Thanks for sharing this with us. Until next time...
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
I was hoping when Dean "died" - then that meant he really died and he wouldn't have to find out about his Sam.

Really good story.
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
I liked the story! It was long enough to have details yet short enough to keep your interest...good job
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3