Reviews for The Lazarus Heart
Sac-a-puce chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
I very much enjoyed the 2nd-person narration. Slipping into Steed's skin as a reader... Gave me delicious shivers.
Captain Weirdo chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
This is a great story. Very well done. I enjoyed the second-person tense. It was different.
Koneka-Guardian chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
*giggles* I love it! Very original in the fact that Steed and Mr. Peel team up. And some how the ending scene seems... right. Like that's just how Steed and Mrs. Peel would get together again. Lovely.

Only thing I have against it is your speaking in 2nd person (You did this...); it's somewhat annoying. Next story you ought to switch to 3rd person (He/She did this...)

Keep at it! I look forward to another story!

Koneka
BitShifter chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Great story, as always. I was a little distracted by the "second-person-present-tense" viewpoint you used; I thought you did excellently with "third-person-omniscient-past-tense" in One-Lonely, and I think it would have made this story easier to read if you had used it here. Or if you want to take the plunge into internalization, maybe go "first-person-past-tense" with Steed as the narrator; that might be interesting. The choice of title was spectacular; I can't think of a better one to describe the rekindling of feelings in our duo.