Reviews for Onyx After
BadgerPride10 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Ooohhh, it's interesting. Please update it!
Haluku chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This is really interesting! It really did captured me! Wonderful work! I want to read more! Plz continue _ Your work is absolutely amazing! Thank you!
naash chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
wow thats great
Legendary chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE this.

PLEASE continue it!
wirbil chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I really liked how you made the whole science-y part professional yet not impossible to understand if you read it a few times. :) I'm crazy about the whole sci-fi blood limit thing too. It's so AWESOME! I love your story. Happy Writing! B)
piixiiestiix chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
This world is so imaginative!

I love it.

I really do hope you continue
Roses of Sharon chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Wow, this is amazing! Will you be mentioning the other shinobi? Side pairings maybe? Anyways, even if you don't, I think this story will prove to be amazingly fascinating, yes?
dancingshamrocks995 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Wow that was really good! I like the way you pulled the sci-fi into the story without changing the way that Neji and Tenten acted. The way that you introduced the story and the situation was good too. It really helped me understand the situation with the world in which this takes place. Nice job! This is a great story and I hope that you continue it! PLEASE update soon!
BellasBitten chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
You are now officially continueing this.

Even if i am the only one who reveiws

Even if your house is burning down

Even if a meteorite falls from the sky and hits you in the head, giving you brain damage

YOU ARE FINISHING THIS. Under NO SURCUMSTANCES are you allowed to NOT continue this story. I want more... the pretty words... why did they stop? I must know- the world is incredibly well thought out, and I love it to absolute bits. you can even e-mail the next chapters to me, if you don't want to post them. really. I want you to cotinue that badly.
engr4t300 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
omg a nejiten sci-fi fic neva thot it was possible :O plz update?
KoolKittyKat256 chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
it sounds cool. r u going to continue it? If you r plz update!
Tama chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
this is the best story,
Morgaine of the Faeries chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Okay, that was INCREDIBLY sweet. And I loved the universe; creative but not over-the-top; the reverse of the typical roles (which would most likely be rather messed up in other AU stories of this sort) was amazing. Tenten's family was lovely, the writing style was short, sweet, and to the point, and it had just the right amount of relationship building in it. We are not worthy, habibi!

-Morgie
evileyeneji chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Wow, I love this story! It's really intruiging sp? and you have a great plot. It also fits Neji to be like a robot who is ually unfeeling._ Plz update soon!
LaZyFMAgirl chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Wow. thats all i can say for your story. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make it a chapter story becuase it hasta be like one of the most original and well written neji/ten's or any fics out there. I love how you make everything fit together and explain it in an understandable way. ima BEGGING you to comtinue it! nejiten is my personal favorite pairing, and they totally fit for this story.