Reviews for Ending
Ginnyloveswriting chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
OH wow ?

Mallory and Dawn lovers...

kumquatwriter chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
I don't normally like angst drabbles, but I really do like your writing style in this. Very poignant, and very realistic. However, I do have to say that the last line spoils it for me. You say they fell in love when they were 15-but Dawn and Mallory are two years apart in age. Not to mention that Dawn moved to California at 13, and Mallory went off to boarding school. Additionally, they were not lifelong best friends, as Dawn moved to Stoneybrook at 12. Considering that there really isn't any character development, perhaps you should change the names-Mary Anne, Kristy and Claudia were the only ones that were "lifelong" friends, and MA/K really fits the scenario you've created better than Mal/Dawn. It really is a pity to spoil an unusually good tragic piece like this.
Drucilla Black chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Nice little story...You had me thinking it was from Claudia or Mary-Anne's POV at first, so Mallory/Dawn was a bit of a surprise, but it definitely works (except that you made a small error with their ages...Mallory is supposed to be 2 years younger than Dawn)
StarTraveler chapter 1 . 5/9/2007