Reviews for A Life Without Regret
Lil chap welsh nd proud chapter 6 . 4/11/2009
wow amazing story, i really hope you plan to update
neh chapter 6 . 3/21/2009

why isn't there more? sniffle.

I hope you update, because this is really good.
Orange Singer chapter 6 . 12/21/2008
Gah! Update! This story rocks! I really wanna read more!
anon chapter 6 . 3/8/2008
I really like this so far. Cuteness and angst- those are my favorite parts of any anime or manga (kinda funny seeing as how they're on different ends of the spectrum). Nice job with the dialogue, it fits their characters perfectly. Keep up the good work.
Cinore chapter 6 . 2/20/2008
Great story. I really enjoyed reading it. I truly adore how you portray Ed and Winry in this fanfic... I wish you would update it! I'm so curious on how this one ends. :)
fullmetaltiger57 chapter 6 . 1/3/2008
poor ed he didnt mean to hurt her. and now she only sees him as a friend instead as a lover.
sisana chapter 6 . 9/14/2007
Great story! Update soon :)
snapevictorious chapter 6 . 8/9/2007
brilliant story. i absolutely love your writing.
please-knock chapter 6 . 7/12/2007
It's been a while, I know, but here are my thoughts.

You're evil! Do believe when people tell you that! I feel so bad for Ed and Winry right now. I mean, sure, it's their own fault they're both so stubborn and inarticulate, but still. I'm hoping against hope they will finally come to their senses, because they're acting like children -_-

I don't know if I felt worse for Ed or Winry by the end. Ed got hit right in his pride, but he hit right back, didn't he? Oh, the angst!

Also, I loved these two lines:

“There’s no such thing as a locked door to an alchemist.” You go tell her, Ed!

"On his earlier travels he had pushed thoughts of Winry from his mind; his goal was to restore Al, but his new goal was different. He wanted to restore himself for her." Aw! See, Ed, if you just TOLD Winry that, it would make life a lot easier for you.

As usual, 'twas a pleasure to read and can't wait to see what happens next!
Masked Stranger chapter 6 . 7/6/2007
Continue! I need to know what happens next! AAH!
Bar-Ohki chapter 6 . 6/28/2007
Oya... Ed's just a fool.
Pensulliwen chapter 6 . 6/28/2007
*cries* Why? I feel bad for hating Will because I know it's not his fault, but I HATE HIM. Why can't they talk to each other? Evil, evil, evil, EVIL! I can't beleive that Edward would just leave agian, that really doesn't seem like him to me, to make the same mistake agian after what happened last time, I would have thought he would at least talk to her before leaving this time. But then, there's the summary. Awsome chapter, though it made me lose the will to live a little bit. This had best have at least a somewhat happy ending :K Just please don't make Winry sleep with Will. I shall forgive all other evilness if Edward doesn't come back to a pregnant Winry (unless it's his baby. They can go on Jerry Springers to sort it all out).
Harryswoman chapter 6 . 6/28/2007
aw! poor ed and winry! they so deserve to be together! keep up the great work and write more very soon!
Legendary Chimera chapter 6 . 6/28/2007
Oh wow, I could feel the tension. They were pretty cruel to each other this chapter, but at least it made me like Will. :D
Inuchemist10 chapter 6 . 6/28/2007
Zuppi, (Lee)

That was a hot and steamy chapter! i loved the whole anger-rain-lemon thing, not to be too blunt but it was hot! And you are Evil. Are they ever going to make up?

I especially like these lines...

"He shivered against her, his wet clothing contrasting strangely with his hot skin. He pulled her tightly against him as he surrendered to his lust, kept in check far too long. Ed felt feverish, hot. He wanted to touch every part of her, to know her body whole. Two years spent wondering, longing and now he couldn’t hold it back any longer. He eased her back to one of the tables, pushing off the upturned chairs before picking her up by the waist and leaving her sitting on the table.

Wet clothes stuck to clammy skin but neither of them paused long for such consideration. Ed buried his head in her neck as he clutched at her. He nipped at her throat as Winry wrapped her legs around his waist and whimpered. With the last vestiges of his coherent mind he gripped savagely at the table with his automail hand, determined not to make the same mistake twice.'

You did a very awsome job with that...I like this story and how WInry is have her issues, about loving Edward and liking Will. THis scene has such a realistic flare too it. I my self have been in the very sme situation. You let your self be taken by that person even though you are still angry, becuase they take you very breath away. Buyt in the end thesituation is bitter. I also like how hurriedand urgent Edward was, it was such his character 'pushy and needy'.

I signed up for the EDWIn challenge like your self and I am excited.

Oh I was wonering if you would mind if I drew some fanart for this chapter and posted it on lj, I really enjoyed the chapter and it makes me want to draw them. I am glad to see you updated and if I didn't respond to you reveiw of my fic, I am now. THANKS ofr the review. YOu always give the best one's. Chapter 11 is almost complete and I have hopes of posting it this week end. Good luck and chat with you later...

pyur friend,