Reviews for The Queen of Vampires and the Vampire Slayer
deathgeonous chapter 8 . 7/3/2010
Neat fic. I hope that you can continue it someday. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Kay8abc chapter 9 . 4/1/2009
Okay, I like the story so far, but I'm pretty sure your laptop is fixed by now, so please update, but not before Learning about Crystal Malfoy.

-Kate
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 9 . 10/26/2008
i hope you update this story when your lappytop is better!
myob chapter 7 . 12/1/2007
Thank you for the enjoyable story. The time and effort put into this story is greatly appreciated. I want to apologize for not reviewing it sooner. Please keep up the excellent writing and may all your plot bunnies be good ones.
Kemowitch92 chapter 7 . 10/14/2007
will buffy be reintroduced to spike and dru plz update soon
sentbyfools chapter 7 . 10/14/2007
Nice chapter. There were a few grammar mistakes (sight instead of sigh) but that's about it.
Kemowitch92 chapter 6 . 9/5/2007
Great chapter plz update soon
sentbyfools chapter 6 . 9/5/2007
Great chapter. I love this story. It's really really good. By the way, you made one grammar error earlier on in the chapter.

"Sinclair noticed Buffy stiffen, sensing them, while Betsy was oblivious. He was a bit miffed that his mate had not very keen senses, but he had to admit that Buffy was more in touch with her predatory nature than Buffy."

I think you meant to say Betsy. Anyways, can't wait to read the next chapter. -
sentbyfools chapter 5 . 8/15/2007
Update soon. I love this. -
KaliGoD chapter 5 . 8/7/2007
Brilliant story

update soon cant wait to see what you have in store for buffy & angelus
spike's playful pet chapter 5 . 8/5/2007
I just wanted to say that this is a great story. I'm not sure what the book is, but I was a huge fan of buffy and was looking for new stuff to read recently and came across your story. Keep up the great writing. I will be patiently awaiting your next installment.
Kemowitch92 chapter 5 . 7/30/2007
intresting chapter plz update soon i'd love to see angelus deal with betsy and buffy like sinclair does
General Mac chapter 4 . 7/8/2007
oh absolutely love this fic more chapters pretty please
Kemowitch92 chapter 4 . 7/6/2007
I can't wait for the confrontation between buffy and angelus and sinclair should probualy have a confrontation with him plz update as soon as possiable
Allen Pitt chapter 4 . 7/6/2007
The interesting question is, how will Giles react? Figure his primary mission is to stake Buffy? Will Willow try the ensouling spell when hearing about this? Faith rush out to challenge her? Or will they all go shopping for new shoes?

If Angelus has to obey Queen Betsy, could get funny-