Reviews for Destiny in the Rain
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 1/18
interesting
GaijinSamurai chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
Ah, enter another member of the pathetic group that is the Visoreds. Yay. All we need is them helping Ichigo learn how to control his bitch of an Inner Hollow. Because we definetly want him overly relying on his Hollow Mask in the future. 'Cause it wouldn't be Ichigo if he didn't overly depend on his Hollow Mask and eventual Bankai. Anyway, good luck with whatever your doing in your life.
GaijinSamurai chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Interesting. Though I'm not exactly pleased that Ichigo is a Visored in this story, I suppose I can sate my curiosity for the time being by reading more. Personally, I'm not a fan of the Visoreds. Or, more specifically, their Hollow powers. Especially Ichigo's. He relied on them to the point that they were a crutch. There was hardly a battle that he took part in that he did not win by relying on his Hollow Mask, Bankai, or both. I found that to be rather pathetic to be frank. So for Ichigo to already have his pathetic little Inner Hollow...well, I have to admit that some of my interest has waned.

Anyway, aside from that grievance, this chapter was well written.
Love Psycho chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
Oh man oh man...this is so cool. I love this story! It's utterly cool and I LOVE Masaki's power. Everything is getting more and more complicated...and that preview...brrr...bad things coming.

At least the Vizard are showing up and things are coming together.

-hands over platter- Magic cupcakes for you!
animelover1993 chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
dude this is sick! doin that to a 9 year old ichigo... i lubs it!
HolyKnight5 chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
This history its dead or what?
13animenurd13 chapter 5 . 5/7/2010
UPDATE! IT WAS SHINJI! SHINJI SAW IT!
Shadow'sDarkLover chapter 5 . 5/17/2009
Please update this is the best story ever but I think that If you don't update you should give it to someone else to finish and that you tell your readers who will be finishing the story
Expendable-Mongrel chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
Great fic so far, looking forward to an update.
Golden feathers Edward chapter 5 . 5/23/2008
I'm so going to fallow this till the end! -cackle-
MysteriousEyez chapter 5 . 5/23/2008
Well this story sure is interesting! I'd say you can slap that AU sticker on this story right now. I'll admit when I wasr eading it I was wondering when Masaki was gonna die but this is an interesting take on the Bleach story and I can't wait to read more of it!
Engelmohr2004 chapter 5 . 5/23/2008
Looks like hirako and his group of vizard are'nt the only ones who want to get thier hands on Ichigo I wonder what Aizen is planning to do with him when he finds out.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/16/2008
OH. MY. GOD.

You are a frigging genius!

I beg you please update soon I cant wait to see what happens next :D
Mon937 chapter 6 . 4/10/2008
It really would NOT make m day to know one of my fav authors was dead. I sounds pretty heartless to say "Then the series willing be left hanging forever" so I'll just say don't die 'til you hit ripe old age. Can't wait for the next chap.
Raine-of-the-Night chapter 6 . 3/26/2008