Reviews for Things Change
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
And then this ties into that fanfic 'Irredeemable' where Todd does everyone a favor and kills Lucius...

We WISH!

Anyway. Fun Story! Thanks!
LittleMissUnderstood97 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
And the wraith wandered off into the distant horizon... Very good, love the way Todd just jumps off a roof and then walks off like it was a common thing. Brilliant.
Trillian52 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I love this story and don't know why I haven't found it before - might have something to do with my decision tonight to go back and read Todd stories from the time long ago before I'd found him so interesting! :)

I can just hear Todd arguing about cloth beating rock and the banter between them is very true to form. I like the way you described Sheppard's thoughts and feelings - I must admit to having a little soft spot for him too!

Thanks for writing such an entertaining little story! :)
OceanFire9 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
VERY nice, this was wonderfully in-character and a spectacular 'what-if' in a fun, well-written one-shot, bravo!
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
sweet you should write more
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
AH! More..more..please hurry up!
toomuchcaf chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
*giggles at the thought of Todd playing rock/paper/scissors* If only the ep had gone like this :) Too much Todd is never enough :D
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I wasn't sure about this fic when I started, not sure if I'd like the AU, but I loved it. I could totally see the ep being written this way, good job.
heartfallen chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
great story! This version would have made a much, much better ep. Love this idea
kiku65 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Mhm, if I recall correctly Kolya might be returning in season five (goodness knows how - he looked pretty damn dead to me). So maybe Meredith will get a shot at him this time... as it were :)

Btw, 'rock, paper, scissors'? MGM has SO gotta use that scene now... XD
Port-of-Seas chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Woohoo! Go Todd (I think that's his canon name now). Can't get the image of rock, paper, scissors out of my head.

I sort of get why Wraith wouldn't shake hands. Probably very sensitive or something. Great fic, sorry I haven't been reading as much lately.
Dugleik chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Rock, cloth, knife

I love it
spookysister7 chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Funny! I love that Wraith! I call him Star, grin!
StarSkimmer chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
I love this! Very, very good. And I think the way you portrayed Sheppard's Wraith (that's what I call him, lol) was very in-character to how he was in Common Ground. Really great fic, thanks for sharing!
AccountBuster chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
The Great Amaruk strikes again _ It's so realistic and well written 'adds to favs'. You absolutley must keep writing these little munchable pieces that stem from Common Ground...You Must!

Steve the Plushie: 'laughs evilly and tries to eat the computer screen (then discovers how much it hurts his teeth)'