Reviews for True Elision
Sue Donym chapter 15 . 6/10
I hope you're well, Ezan... I remember reading this when I was a teenager, and I recently came back to reread it. I hope that if you ever decide to come back and finish it, you'll have many excited readers.
livirael chapter 14 . 6/10
I'm with the comment below, but at this point I really just wish Ezan is alive and sound
JantiyKanster chapter 15 . 6/9
I've been trying to find this fic for years and I haven't dared to read it for fear that it wouldn't be as good as 10 year old me remembers it to be. I'm so emotional, this fic brings back such vivid memories of the beginnings of my fanfiction obsession. This is the fic that has been on my mind since I first read fanfiction or dove deep into the death note world. It would come up whenever someone would ask for a recommendation for fanfics but I would spare them the heartbreak from both the angst and the main fact it is not finished, left to rot for ten years. *cough*stillalittlesalty*cough*

I've decided to read it once more, well for the 10th-anniversary sake, and it's just as good as I remember it. My heart always aches that it was never completed, but nonetheless, I'm still glad that it exists and that it was not deleted like many of my favorites of the past.

I will never forget this fic, this is the few fanfiction or hell books/stories that will stay with me forever. The afterlife au is something I have been in awe of ever since I read the concept; I have never since it copied or done before. Not sure if it has, but I have never encountered it before this fic. I find it amazing and creative. I sometimes wish to use it, but it feels wrong because of a part of me feels that if I use the concept, it'll water down how interesting and unique this fic is. I've never really read anything like this before and I love it. (If there's anything else like this can someone message me a link of the similar-ish fic, I'll use it to numb the pain and the turmoil I felt due to this fic). I love the characters and do not find them too OoC, mainly because I find how Light reacted to the trials believable. And ahhh I love it so much. I find no fault in this fanfiction besides the fact it's UNFINISHED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

I just wish that Ezan would come back and at least tell us that they're still alive.

*cough*andmaybefinishthisficthathasbeenhauntingmesinceifirstfinishedchapter15*cough*
livirael chapter 15 . 2/28
It's becoming a habit of mine to come here and check new comments every now and then.
And Happy Birthday Light!
Krad chapter 15 . 1/31
Well, happy ten year anniversary of the death of this fanfic. It's strange how I thought of this a few months ago after so long since reading it. I've re-read the entire thing and to see now that it ended this way, exactly ten years ago today as I finish this final perplexing chapter, feels ominous. Ezan- I genuinely hope you are okay, and not dead or dismembered, and that you just gave up on this fic. In that case- I empathize as I have also given up on fics and deleted them instead of actually going back and re-reading my (seemingly terrible, in my eyes) writing in order to continue a story much later. The problem is that this is such a unique story that whether something terrible has happened and you cannot finish the fic, or you have decided not to, either way it is painful not knowing what happens or how the story should have ended. I play around with different ideas of how it could have ended in my head... Too bad, it's fair to say this will never be finished now, seeing as you have had people even this month reviewing waiting for the continuation of this story. It makes me want to write a fanfiction about your fanfiction, just to give us some sort of ending or relief. I don't have a good history of ever finishing a fanfiction either though, so that's unlikely.
But if I do, perhaps I'll post a link to it here as a review for some of the more admiring and engaged of your fans may see it. More than anything I just want to have some closure. The world of Mu is absolutely incredible. The parameters of this world are totally incredible and full of opportunity.
I hope you are well, and that perhaps you've just moved on from this fic. You said a few chapters ago that you would never abandon this fic until it was over. Well, 10 years to the day after your last update I should say we ought to consider this fic dead "in absentia".
If you are alive and well and have just moved on, great, and I wish you all the best. And truly, a wild feat to have written so much backstory to get to this point and created this alternate universe. You've done a great job and it was a pleasure reading the story even if it will never be finished...
Take care,
Krad
livirael chapter 9 . 1/8
Not sure if you will ever see this review... but just wondering... Would you mind if I translate True Elision into Chinese and post to a fan site there? I love your work wholeheartedly and I will give you full credit... Just asking, I know you may never see this review...wish everything is well.
livirael chapter 1 . 1/1
Almost ten years. Still love DN.
livirael chapter 14 . 11/18/2017
Rereading this fiction. Miss u a lot
Weflyatnight62 chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
Very excited to start reading this! Love love your writing style, absolutely gorgeous. Can't wait to continue :,)
livirael chapter 15 . 8/6/2017
Hope you are well. Nothing can fully express my love to this story, finished or not.
lulue79 chapter 15 . 5/19/2017
This is a wonderful fic! I live how you discuss morals matters while keeping the story entertaining and the tension high.
Thank you for writing, I truly enjoyed reading it.
Anonos chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
I love you, hope you're fine, I miiiiiss yooou ;-;
Spencer that gay chapter 15 . 11/7/2016
PLEASE UPDATE I LITERALLY LIVE FOR THIS. I LOVE YOU
LostFairyMantic chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Amazing. Absolutely amazing. This is by far the best story I've read in my entire life. This could honestly be s story. The symbolism and foreshadowing is amazing. Thank you so much for writing such an amazing story
Mess chapter 1 . 10/15/2016