Reviews for True Elision
Crazy reviewer chapter 1 . 6h ago
Hey have u abandoned this story? You really shouldnt have D: come on! Please continue.. True elision is even better than poison apple(according to me) You really should complete this one..
PurpleKyu chapter 15 . 9h ago
The idea that this story might never update again leaves me with profound sadness. If completed, I feel like this story would rank up there with Poison Apple as one of the best Death Note fanfictions of all time. If you're still tracking your reviews, please consider picking up this story again!
Rafa chapter 11 . 3/10
I just finished reading chap 11 nd most likely i'll get the opportunity to read 1 more chap only, so i am here to express my gratitude to u. This fic of yours,surprisingly enough,made me realize 2 very important aspects of and about my life..i wnt say what it is,but i can surely say that this realization completely changed my viewpoint on life and my religion(in a good way). And i am very grateful for that. I have never read any fics like this nd i think you should've at least recieved more than a thousand or two reviews.. Nevertheless, THANK YOU SOO MUCH for such an amazing fic.. You did great!
Crazy reviewer chapter 8 . 3/10
Just finished reading chap 8.. I liked it very much..honestly. Specially raito's realization on justice;that part was absolutely amazing...
Rafa chapter 3 . 3/9
I jst read chap 3 nd saw the warning for 16- kids..i am xactly 16 nd so i started reading nd i found it...it...was...AWFUL! Specially that hair part was...uugh...i was literally trembling at the flesh tearing part... It was..so..so..so.. Ah gawd! I think i am gonna be sick...(runs away)
Sole chapter 15 . 2/12
Hi!
I'm almost sure this story is abandoned but I must say it...I have never read something like this.
Probably I'll never find a fanfiction that I like more.
Thank you and good luck.
karolinami132 chapter 15 . 11/24/2013
Aww you said that your never going to stop until the story is finished :( and now you abandoned a really good story why stop now?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Hi, I am reviewing to tell you that I am honestly in love with this story. I really hope you continue this story. I sincerely hope that you do not completely abandon this fanfic. It's been a very long time since I've found this story. I don't want this story to not be continued. You have many fans that love this story as much as I do and we all hope that one day you will come back and finish this story. I will continue to check on this story. Thank you for such a good story.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/20/2013
Well, the thing about B is that he killed people whose numbers where ending(in fact, I remember one victim died from a heart atack minutes before B atacked, but i think he interfeared in the murder of the other, when the victims where abot to die...and these eyes always gave me the chills...)
My favourite scen was the tennis one, because, the image of L failing down like that is so funny!
Fayette Blu chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
This chapter was WONDERFUL. So many kudos! Such wonderful imagery and character development! A few repetitive paragraphs but extremely well done over all!
AnonymouslyStupid chapter 15 . 7/12/2013
I love you so so much.
ChibiFoxx chapter 14 . 6/11/2013
Sorry about that repetition.. my phone was glitching lol
ChibiFoxx chapter 15 . 6/11/2013
Anywho, hope you'll update soon I was referred to this fanfic through another author's work.. and I have to say, Im utterly impressed. Speechless. I understand how you could have thought this was a 'silly AU fic' as we authors tend to think upon our works as such due to our worry. Don't doubt yourself, this is an amazing piece of work. You haven't updated for probably 4 years now.. but I do hope you would continue this story, seeing as it would be a waste to have abandoned it before reaching a conclusion. New reviewers will be ever present, so don't fret about losing your reviewers.. we will always be here when you've decided to bless us with an update, lol. I was stuck reading this everywhere-be it in the bus, train even during mealtimes.. the plotline was so addicting.. L and Raito's slowly progressing relationing is entertaining and rather humorious. Imagine being placed in the afterlife with your rival whom you slowly start to feel an attraction towar-*shot*
Anywho, hope you'll update soon:) Kudos to you!
my mind is blank chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
A wonderful story and one you still see people talking about on the net. I've added it to my new community Death Note Afterlife too.
Tom Hiddleston's butt chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
This story had a fantasic idea, and was wonderful in the way that it was never ooc. However, after reading the part where Raito raped his sister, I dropped it. I just can't really stand reading it.