Reviews for Losing Luke
Rori Potter chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
Brilliant story.
JavaForever chapter 4 . 1/2/2008
YES! I always liked Rachel actually so I'm glad that Lorelai dealt well with her coming. I wish I could see the album...very perfect ending, lot's of fluff, and very sweet! Great job! And now I have to go read Losing Lorelai...
JavaForever chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
I love this chapter! Capturing the wedding in snapshots is so cool. It held my interest better than if you had just talked out the wedding. Very creative! It's good that Rachel moves on! June 3rd...*grins widely*
Lukelorelaichick chapter 4 . 8/11/2007
cute story!
Disneygrl2 chapter 4 . 8/10/2007
THAT WAS SUPER DUPER GOOD! i loved it! especially the ending when Lorelai peeked her head out and was like "you can hug him because he's stuck with me now" HAHA! i like laughed out loud... literally! SO GOOD!
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 4 . 5/30/2007
loved it, loved it, loved it!
xogilmoregirlsox10 chapter 4 . 5/17/2007
aw so so good. i love not-jealous lorelai! update soon

-Moe :)
Cinny72 chapter 4 . 5/17/2007
Aww, that was really sweet. I loved it. I always liked Rachel, she seemed like a genuinely nice person who really cared about Luke. And so adorable seeing the fluffy happy married couple! Swoon.

Loved your story! :)
Schuyler Lola chapter 4 . 5/17/2007
Cute. Very cute, and really sweet, too. Why do you write such adorable stories? There should be a law...:) Anyway, I liked the pregnant Lorelai. Crazy lady.
GGLOVER91 chapter 4 . 5/17/2007
Are you going to keep writing? It's really really good!
Opy chapter 4 . 5/17/2007
good story, i really liked it. good ending
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 4 . 5/17/2007
that was good! loved the good ol' L&L fluff...finally a story with rachel where i dont want her
Lukeistheone chapter 4 . 5/17/2007
I loved that lorelai was so carefree and not jealous towards rachel. that chapter was really good. update soon :)
Like2CUHappy chapter 3 . 5/16/2007
gasp!no not a fight, please not a fight!But i luv it anyways, update asap!
iheartLukeDanes chapter 3 . 5/16/2007

dun dun dun.

will it be an unhappy lorelai?

i really like this chapter.

update soon please?