Reviews for Luna's father
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Livlly chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Hello! This fic is very cute, cosy and kind. It's awesome!

So would you mind terribly, if I translate this fic into Russian language and publish it on some website? I will state everywhere that I am just a translator and you are the author of the fic.

Thanks once again.

P.S. Please answer me:
darkwish3 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
very sweet and kind of sad
fairydustandcansofspam chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
I love this one too. You're an amazing writer.

Your writing sad songs (like by Evanescence) a very sad Alastriona with tears in her eyes. ;_;

I love this so much. If you're not already on my fave authors, I'm adding you. :)
Possum132 chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Luna and her father must be very close, in the circumstances. I can believe that she wrote often. Are we going to see another story, exploring Molly's comment "The Lovegoods have been there for a week already"?
Dead-Luthien chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
This is so sweet! I love it!
fledge chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Sweet, sad, and yet optimistic - another amazing take on Luna and her dad, about whom we don't learn anything from the books. Beautiful writng style almost constructed on the lines of a sonnett, and a fine use of that unusual second-person narrative. You should get rid of that single I too, it somehow disturbs the smooth flow of the text.

(No teacher's notes oday, the one typo has already been mentioned)
SuGaRLiLy chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Wow. This was amazing. It was touching and sad without being trite. I loved it. The relationship you construct between Luna and her father is just absolutely beautiful- it makes me wish that I had that sort of relationship with my own dad.

The only thing I noticed, was that in this line:

"and he sat by your bed and red you a goodnight story?"

it should be 'read' and not 'red'. That's just a silly typo, though.

Excellent job.
Professional scatterbrain chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Beautiful little snapshot of Luna with her father.
APpLeBun chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
A very sweet and well written piece. I thought it was fantastic how you portrayed such strong emotions, especially when it is not very long. I loved it.
RkRshinobi chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
aw... :)
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Nice use of the second person.

Any reason for the recapitalization of your name?
InkandPaper chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Oh, I always love your Luna stories! They're all so innocent and sweet and, well, Lunaish!

The best bit was the question part; "There was nothing your daddy didn't know, and you used to ask him about everything, question upon question, until he laughed and ruffled your hair and asked if you knew what happens to curious little girls. So you asked him what happens to curious little girls, and he laughed again and said that he supposed that they get answers." Sorry, long quotation but it was really great!
Phillippa of the Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Mm. A nice happy story, mostly, is always a good little pick-me-up. And Luna is an added bonus, a course.