Reviews for Reinforced
Lori34 chapter 20 . 6/8/2007
Hi Rita, thanks for posting and sharing your story.

What a cute name for the baby. I'm glad Christian is happy now, he deserves happiness in his life.
Lori34 chapter 12 . 6/1/2007
Oh, I was enjoying that scene where they were turned on by eachother LOL

Hopefully Christian will be well enough soon they can both go all the way *wink

This chapter was my fav :-)
Lori34 chapter 10 . 6/1/2007
Hi Rita,

I'm really amazed how well you write the technical medical jargon! I'm impressed!

I wonder if Gail will cause problems for Christian and Kimber?

Thanks for another great chapter!
Lori34 chapter 9 . 5/24/2007
Hehehhehe I enjoyed that chapter,thanks for sharing!

I'm intrigued to see what happens for Kimber and Christian next!
Lori34 chapter 7 . 5/22/2007
I'm really wondering how/when he's gonna get caught with his pants down LOL

Thanks again for another chapter, I'm intrigued by your story!
Lori34 chapter 5 . 5/16/2007
Uh oh LOL LMAO! Sean isn't gonna back down an inch I can see, that'd be just like him!
Lori34 chapter 4 . 5/14/2007
I'll be curious to see what happens if and when Sean arrives lol
Joleca chapter 4 . 5/14/2007
Rita,

I am so loving this one (as I did the original "Reinforced").. I guess I have a thing for our "hero" (Cole, Christian, John... yes, you guessed, I'm most definately a Julian fan) being ill or hurt and the heroine (Phoebe, Kimber, etc... ) coming to their senses, taking care of him and realizing just how much they love and need him..

I come up with all kinds of similar fics in my imagination, but I just can't get to the point of being able to get them down on paper... So, since I kind of end up getting stuck in my own thoughts, I look to folks like you who've written what I only wish I could..

Can't wait to read more.

Joanna (formally Albion01... decided to go with the first 2 letters of my first, middle & maiden names).

Thanks again for another wonderful story
Lori34 chapter 2 . 5/12/2007
I'd take good care of him LOL LMAO! Lucky Kimber lying with Christian like that!
ethereal girl chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
got to love sick fics - even if it just pretended from Chistians side
Lori34 chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Hehehe interesting scenario. I'm curious if he will go or not with Kimber. Great start!