Reviews for I Can Make You Do Anything
deanssammy chapter 4 . 10/14/2014
Love
Deyinel chapter 4 . 1/20/2008
Oh lord, this is dark! It's very good though, I can't wait to see what happens next. I hope Meg realizes that she should let Sam sleep soon. In a while he won't be able to respond to anything. Poor guy! Geese!

Very well done story, update soon!
Ivy3 chapter 4 . 9/4/2007
Oh I hope you update it. I love Meg tormenting Sam inside his head, forcing his body to do whatever she wants.
annette chapter 2 . 8/18/2007
hi just wanted to say that was a great story. It felt very real and the ending was very shocking. Very possible thats what Meg did do while in Sam' s body as well as murdering the hunter. creepy !
mcrkid chapter 4 . 6/21/2007
I feel sorry for Sam!

Hurry and put more!

This is good!

[]
someone chapter 4 . 6/17/2007
Wow... Meg is really evil. Poor Sam.

Thanks for sharing this story. :) I'm looking forward to an update.
cats-eye78 chapter 4 . 6/1/2007
WOW, just WOW! more please
SilverStorm06 chapter 4 . 5/28/2007
aw, poor Sammy. Now I wonder if they'll ever let you know what Meg did during that whole time Sam was possessed before Dean found him. Nice chapter!
SciFi Girl chapter 4 . 5/28/2007
Wow - Brutal chapter but excellently done! Poor Sammy - what a situation to be in. Your descriptions of Sam's experience are phenomenal! Can't wait for more chapters!
mane get it chapter 4 . 5/28/2007
Why did you have to post just as I was going to bed. You're going to mkae me so tired tomorrow! I hated it and loved it and it was icky and sad - I don't make sense at night.

POOR SAM!
Mane get it chapter 3 . 5/25/2007
This was nice and long. Meg is really cruel though! Imagine if she was stuck in you saying all those things. Looking forwards to the next bit.
Mane get it chapter 2 . 5/25/2007
LMAO 'I only want you for my body'. Such a Meg thing to say. I shouldnt laugh, Sam's going through hell.
Mane get it chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Oh poor Sam! He was very confused and I thought you wrote that very well. I liked how it was 'he was moved' it made it seem more like he was invaded. I'm glad you continued, going to read the rest now.
anonymous chapter 3 . 5/21/2007
Wow- I love this fic.

Poor Sammy. :( It's hard to even comprehend what it would be like to be trapped inside your own body like that, but you've down a great job exploring the horror of the situation.

Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to the next update.
SilverStorm06 chapter 3 . 5/20/2007
*snicker* yellow toilet paper...