Reviews for More Than a Weapon
Starshinedown chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
One of the more unusual LotR crossovers I've read, and I like it muchly! I feel for Leeloo and the inevitable loneliness she has had and will have again in her eternal life, but what a wonderfully unique blend of two storylines!
I.H.N chapter 2 . 6/8/2007
Interesting, very interesting! But at the same time also quite moving, I have to say.

I have read several Lord of the Rings/SciFi crossovers, and I have always wondered what happend to the ever-watchful guards who were employed by the Valar to keep Melkor from entering Arda. It seems that the authors of most of these crossovers simply forget (or don't know) about them, but I am sure that they would have a say about who enters the world they guard. So, I think that this story could stand as one possible solution for that problem.

Secondly, the connection between Leeloo and Eowyn is an interesting one. I have never before considered it, but these two do have a few similarites, now that I think about it.

So, thank you for this story. It was well worth reading!
Raiining chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Intersting: I've never thought of that angle before. Well done, and nice scary tones. /bur Chilly
Padme4000 chapter 1 . 5/9/2007