Reviews for Handcuffed
acssbookworm chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
Sooo good!
s chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
i need the next chapter to finish my review. the white coats are frickin, teenage girl raping, mental, crazy SICKOS! and an eraser falling in love with a H.A.? thats pretty weird, but cool. good job. i will give you my next review with the new chapters.

le.pechi chapter 7 . 5/25/2013
this story will continue?
it's kinda good... :/
as chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
fuck yyou
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
i had a really weird thought
character name starting with J iggy the jiggy pairing
random right
oh and update soon
FlowerForAngel chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
Oh. My. God.
You need to update now before I self combust. Please. This is like pure awesomeness with fries on the side. I would so greatly appreciate it if you decided to update within the next 24 hours, as if your life depends on it. Hey you never know maybe it does... I mean it's not like hundreds of teenage girls are going to come pounding on your door, demanding you update, or eles they'll eat all your cookies...

Noobody can survive without cookies.
Torn.Diary chapter 7 . 4/23/2012
oh boy...oh boy..()/ ! Right at the time it getting so excited , you decided to stop it. Please...Please come back to me, to us readers who are longing for the continuing of this amazing story (TT) *sniff sniff
Kiss Me Before I Die chapter 7 . 3/31/2012
Oooo this is gettin interestinf
Prettygirl chapter 9 . 11/2/2011
I can't believe that people are giving you death threats that is not nice. Well I think that youre story is great and actually a little bit funny. I love reading but don't really have the time or energy to write story's so I read other peoples storys. I will continue to read you're other storys.

Thank you for reading.
Loveroffangstalkerofiggy chapter 9 . 5/17/2011
It's not a death threat nor a suicide note but i CANT live without this STORY!
The Codebreaker chapter 11 . 11/13/2010
Darn. I really really really really loved this idea :'(
SallSall chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
so funny already.
Poetry of a Bird Kid chapter 8 . 5/28/2010
Poetry of a Bird Kid chapter 6 . 5/28/2010
...Max? ...FAINTED! W. T. F.?
Poetry of a Bird Kid chapter 5 . 5/28/2010