Reviews for It's All In How You Play The Game
BiblioMatsuri chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
The phrase "left field" will most likely be coming up a lot when I review your stories, won't it?

*claps*
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
Oh, poor innocent Neji. Tenten is going to do everything she possibly can to matchmake now.

Also, nitpick: His name is spelled Kankuro in the official SJ translation, not Kankaro.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
The girls are scheming. RUN NEJI RUN.

*bursts out laughing*
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Nitpicks: Sand is Suna in romaji, not Suno. And it's spelled superb, not supurb.

And Temari is her usual sneaky self. The rest was serendipity.
terracotta28 chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
Aw the end was adorably unexpected -
fanofthisfiction chapter 4 . 10/24/2009
Wow, this is your first fanfiction piece? I'm impressed. I was smiling about the incorporation of the snipe story along with the Truth or Dare game. Shinobi having fun like civilians has been a lot of fun to read about.
kibababe7015 chapter 5 . 4/13/2009
XD i love it i love it i love it... cant wait for the next chapter
Chaerring Trinity chapter 5 . 2/7/2009
Go Gaara!
badcock chapter 5 . 11/5/2008
ah...I just love Gaara

liked this one too...very sweet :D
CobaltHeart chapter 5 . 7/21/2008
Wow...TenTenXGaara never expected that.

I picutred him saying 'do you see me now' just like in the phone commerical 'do you hear me now'

I knew what a snipe hunt was -
RedRedRosy chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
whoa. Never saw that coming. The story was great, I really enjoyed reading it. I don't really like Gaara being with Tenten but I still think that it was an awsome way to end it.
Uchiha Sayaka chapter 5 . 3/27/2008
wow. unexpected pairing. weird. but still cool. i never would have thought of that.
imanokie01 chapter 5 . 3/5/2008
That was the bomb. Soo funny and cute. Great pairings also. :)
HinataMorningstar chapter 5 . 1/21/2008
wow. really didnt see that coming.
de-ji bebi chapter 5 . 12/20/2007
That was kawaii. "so tenten,do you see me now?" Wisk it was so de-ji, do you see me...and i'd be like "oh Gaara-kun" and melting in his arms. But I digress.(just revealed that I'm a masive fangirl of gaara's) I really liked this. You're really god at this.