Reviews for Read or Dare!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
OMG TRY THIS! IT REALLY WORKS!

YOU HAVE TO READ THE WHOLE THING OR IT WONT WORK!

KEEP GOING DOWN

ALMOST THERE...

HERE WE GO!

SAY THE NAME OF THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE 10 TIMES

NOW THINK OF SOMETHING THAT YOU REALLY WANT TO DO THIS WEEK...SAY THAT 20 TIMES!

NOW MAKE A WISH!

WISH REALLY REALLY HARD!

NOW THAT YOU OPENED THIS, YOU HAVE TO SEND IT TO 20 BY MIDNIGHT OR YOU WILL HAVE BAD LUCK FOREVER! TRUST ME, I DID THIS AND IT REALLY WORKED!

IF YOU SEND THIS TO 0-3 PEOPLE, THEN YOU WILL HAVE BAD LUCK FOREVER

IF YOU SEND THIS TO 4-7 PEOPLE, THEN YOUR CRUSH WILL LIKE YOU

IF YOU SEND THIS TO 8-13 PEOPLE THEN YOUR CRUSH WILL ASK YOU OUT & b ur gf/bf

IF YOU SEND THIS TO 14-20 PEOPLE, THEN YOU WILL HAVE GOOD LUCK FOREVER, YOUR CRUSH WILL NOT ONLY LIKE YOU, THEY WILL LOVE YOU, AND THEY WILL KISS YOU IN PUBLIC!

WELL, I WILL HURRY UP AND SEND THIS TO 20 PEOPLE IF I WERE YOU!

NO ONE WANTS BAD LUCK FOREVER!
Chargone chapter 16 . 11/28/2012
You randomly shifted to first person for Shane in that last scene. Might want to fix that.
Progos chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
The Word… How many deliberate layers of meaning are there in using that codename for your author avatar? I can only think of two: it fits the bibliophile (bibliotechnical?) theme, and the *biblical* reference (the Word is God).
Wait, the Word isn't "Cron", is it? Omnicide is never cool.
breaktherules chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Hehe, you got lucky there, Shane. I'd give my left arm for a smile from Nancy:) I thought that everyone was in character and I enjoyed this first chapter. Onward to the rest of the chapters!
Daryl chapter 15 . 5/4/2011
i am so glad to read an update to this story.
breaktherules chapter 15 . 5/4/2011
I like how you always write your characters IC. You have the skill and that is great.

I love Rock and Balalika together and Revy is as violent as usual. A fun read!
Daryl chapter 14 . 1/11/2011
loved this. especially the rod parts
Daryl chapter 12 . 5/25/2010
great job. this is my favorite chapter so far. is rin supposed to be like a bad guy or something
BigKwell chapter 12 . 5/25/2010
Maybe the next thing Rin and Mimi might get Nancy to do is to get into a drinking contest with them - unless they run in Apos, that is!
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 11/6/2009
Very cool
Chargone chapter 10 . 9/26/2009
so... i read this [I'm actually familiar with Black Lagoon now, unlike when i first came across the story :)]

it's really good :D

but i don't really have anything more useful to say right now other than to hope that it doesn't take you too long to update again.

oh, and the chapter [i've forgotten which one, unfortunately] where Joker is talking about the paper sisters setting up a detective company? on at least one occasion you have 'defectives' instead of detectives :D

work much appreciated :)
Daryl chapter 10 . 9/25/2009
good job. update soon
Harry2 chapter 10 . 9/23/2009
Sounds like things are going to get VERY interesting! Looks like Yomiko is going to have FOUR visitors in the very near future!
Daryl chapter 9 . 6/2/2009
good job
mg78 chapter 9 . 4/28/2009
I'm glad to see it updated! Hope to see more.

Now if I can only get my story updated...