Reviews for Mike's Stupidity
Grrrrawr chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
its really good
angelsfly36 chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
kep mikes stupidity he rally is stuppid
angelsfly36 chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
best story eva personally i like how it changes pov a lot that way you know how everybody feels and what they are thinking its like being edward and jasper at the same time because know how everybody feels{jaspers empathy} and what they are thinking {edwards mind reading}
twilight37 chapter 4 . 5/22/2009
oh ok... :( tat happened to me once it SUCKED! i really like uir story so keep writing!
Labyrinth'Rozetta chapter 4 . 3/8/2009
sobs

hope u'll continue this

aileen
anglophilic chapter 4 . 12/13/2008
KEEP THIS! Quite funny really.
Chite chapter 4 . 9/19/2008
Yay! Update, update, update! I wanna see what happens to Mike, the slimy git... MUAHAHAHAHA! Er, *cough* yeah, you didn't just hear that... .
xOilovexedwardxcullenOx chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
oh my gosh, i wish emmet had just killed him! HE IS A VILE BRAT! he is a loser, and no one likes him, except jessica but we all no she has problems!
RavenclawBeauty14 chapter 4 . 6/6/2008
OMG! KEEP THIS ONE! PLEASE!
Stuffed.Tiger chapter 4 . 5/30/2008
Omg. I would so kick Mike's arse! WOMAN BEATER!

Ew. Gross. I now hate him more than I did before. Haha. Good story so far though.
skigrl chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
i hope you find a good way to keep this from edward. Good story. do you peeps EVER update?
hyper active pixie chapter 4 . 12/3/2007
like it...
libra44 chapter 4 . 10/28/2007
great story

please continue
Lindsey8907 chapter 4 . 10/1/2007
I think that this is a really good story. Do you have any plans to update? I keep wondering why Edward let Bella go to the party even though he knew what could happen. I would have thought that he would tie her to a chair if he wad to in order to keep her fromk the party.

Oh well. Your story is very well written - I hope you keep writing! Please update!

Obsessed over Twilight
once and future chapter 4 . 9/17/2007
Awsome story! Can't wait to see what happens next...