Reviews for Chatting
Matsuoka-Taicho chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Entries not allowed:

Non-stories: lists, bloopers, polls, previews, challenges, author notes, and etc.

One or two liners.

MST: comments inserted in between the flow of a copied story.

Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.

This is a chat/script style story and therefore violates the rules of this site. If you wish, you can modify it by turning it into an actual story using book format.

- Rasetsu
I Vomit Rainbows chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
Entries not allowed:

2. One or two liners.

3. MST: comments inserted in between the flow of a copied story.

4. Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.

5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.

6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.

Story has been reported.
Silverishmoon chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
XD I love the your comment I actually always seem to type your rather than you're it's a bad habit and I LOVE the Screen names. Betterthanindy is the best lol
Spicy Diamond chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
Hilarious. Loved it. I think you got the it down perfectly so that each chat feels in character.
17629578269 chapter 3 . 5/23/2007
how do you come up with all this loveable stuff? doesn't matter, keep going :D
AvengingAngel101 chapter 3 . 5/22/2007
Aw, that is so sweet. I love the whole 'i miss you too' thing... and im lovin' the usernames (is that the right word?) as well. Update soon!
abydonian chapter 3 . 5/22/2007
really cool series:) but then so are Kisses and Wanted. looking forward to more.
starjems88 chapter 3 . 5/22/2007
so sweet, update soon!
Bunnylass chapter 3 . 5/22/2007
loved the convo wid sam and vala, wish i could of seen it! You can always count on jack to cheer any oe up. Thanks for updating hope to read more.
StanaTorv chapter 3 . 5/22/2007
ah awesome. i knew i loved this fic for a reason
Khentkawes chapter 3 . 5/21/2007
Aww. That was nice. I was going to say "cute" but that's not quite the right word. I'm a sucker for Jack and Daniel moments like these. Anyway, it was nicely written. Angst is best when it's kept simply like this.
MariShal chapter 3 . 5/21/2007
I LOVE angst! Wonderful little chat.

I want to read a story about this idea! :-)
MariShal chapter 2 . 5/21/2007
Too funny, perfect chat!

I'll go read your Kisses fic as soon as I can :-)
Jebaraj chapter 2 . 5/21/2007
Great idea tying your stories together.
Dreamer22 chapter 3 . 5/21/2007
wow I would have LOVED to be sitting next to Vala in the last chapter! yeowsa! :-p ::hugs Danny::