Reviews for Tag
meatballs in the impala chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
Holy crap... seeing Kakashi's friendly relationship with Genma back here makes me want to laugh my heart out!
Crackfiction chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
oh

LOVED IT

great chapter

and yes they are very frisky

XD

i still dont know how you pull off lemons
JediSpiceGissia chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
I really enjoying your Kakashi/Anko stories! I hope to read all the parts in the next few days. I started with "Friends", so I have to see the rest! Thanks!
SickOfPenNames chapter 4 . 2/25/2008
I'm speeding through these. But how couldn't i? They are amazing. I wish i could write like that.

Talk soon, i'm sure _

SickOfPenNames
cherry-s-twin chapter 4 . 2/10/2008
aw isnt kakashi sweet... lol

] cant wait till the next story XD
VampireRiddler chapter 4 . 12/28/2007
lol wow... thats aweesome your a good writer! lol nice story
Infinity Edge chapter 4 . 9/26/2007
This is a good one too.
Shenlong7 chapter 4 . 9/17/2007
Good ending good ending. Sex and then happy hour, thats how you end a friday workday.
Shenlong7 chapter 3 . 9/17/2007
My god it's the race against the clock to get laid. Hahaha.I like that game of tag.
Shenlong7 chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
Well it seems like Kakashi and Anko are having as much fun as me and my girlfriend when we took a trip to Japan.
Shenlong7 chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Wow, they go at it like rabbits, sexualy starved rabbits. You also did a great job of making the relationship more than sex.
beerbelly chapter 4 . 9/16/2007
hahahah! i love it! i can't help but smile or laugh all the way while reading through the story XD i just love the part where kakashi playing tag and anko's teasing antics. can't take the grin off my face hehehe _

you're a genius! i just wish you could also write something like this for shikamaruXtemari pairing, i also love those two, actually they're my favorite pair but i'm starting to like ankoXkakashi pairing too 'coz of these story of yours _
Nesha1 chapter 4 . 9/15/2007
It would've been terribly funny if they DID copy their "parts" on the copy machine and while Ibiki took over for Anko, he happen to stumble across them. LoL!
Nesha1 chapter 3 . 9/14/2007
Too bad Kakashi has to leave, and Anko's going to be stuck in that copy room for the rest of the day. OMG! Don't tell me they're going to do it in the copy room?
Nesha1 chapter 2 . 9/14/2007
As I stated before, Anko is so lucky. They're playing a dangerous game. It makes me wonder who's going to win between the two of them.