Reviews for Sizzle
Minadalrive chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
yep. definitively never tire of your writing, my dear. you have such a beautiful style! :-)
JLCH chapter 10 . 5/22/2011
I really enjoyed that. It was incredibly romantic and just what you would expect of those two...a continuous game of tug of war!
NYCUtopia chapter 10 . 6/7/2010
You're good at this!
EnsnaredSenses chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Gross, Foreman wouldn't have even crossed my mind. He's too up himself. And he looks like my fish, Goggles.

Love the alliteration on House, though. Delicious is damn right *drools*
julesgriffith chapter 10 . 6/22/2009
That was amazing.

You really need to finish it. It's too good.
lenasti16 chapter 10 . 5/27/2009
hey, why did you not finish this story? this is cute and nice.. especially the way manipulated house to be jealous of chase and wilson and ended where they are now.. i wonder what will be the aftermath of the hook up.. but then , you did not finish this.. please continue..tnx
szoszo chapter 10 . 5/15/2009
Before he completely slid under, he turned his head and nipped Cuddy’s nose.

-this melted my heart! so lovely! just made the whole thing a hundred times more amazing 3
Zesty Bod chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Wow, I just read the first chapter of this story, and I was completely captured by your spot-on description of Cuddy. I would say what all I liked about it, but the truth is that I liked it all! It was a very well-written, accurate portrait of a woman in charge. Me like. :)
EnsnaredSenses chapter 10 . 2/28/2009
Shit, this is brilliant. Best fic I've read so far.
LunaML chapter 10 . 9/28/2008
hm... love the classical refrences BTW.

~Luna
Velimira chapter 10 . 6/16/2008
This story is perfect!I love it!I love the dialog,I love the banter between them,the sexual tension is HOT,everything is on the right place and it's perfect! House and Cuddy are in caracter,no matter of the situation.I would love to read more,I hope you will continue!I love the way Cuddy stays strong and fight him...It's rare,in the most of the stories she become somehow week around him.

Its brilliant writing!I can't believe I never reviewed this story..At least I don't remember...

Please, continue!

~vili~
Mim chapter 10 . 1/13/2008
I wondered where you want us, readers, to be when i read the first chapter. Have ta say very good story. I love it as well as your other fics in general.

Plz, update soon not only this one but the other House M.D too.
Nicole chapter 10 . 12/31/2007
HOT...that's really all I can say...Very, very HOT!
maraworkhard chapter 10 . 12/20/2007
finally, they've done the deed...loved how you compared stacy and cuddy afterwards

update soon
marychalloner chapter 10 . 12/20/2007
you finally post a new chapter! amazing..and sweet but not cheesy! loved it so please more and soon!