Reviews for Faceless
skepsis66 chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
Interesting take on this!
TaangFan chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
The last line was perfect! :)
TaangFan chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Love the Kummi-Taang theory and I love this, too!
ValiantArcher chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
I was rather disappointed that this thread was kind of left hanging at the end of the show. I'd only recently run across the theory about Kuruk and Ummi in relation to Aang and Toph, so it's nice to read a drabble about that. Good job, especially with the last three lines.

I'd love for there to be more drabbles, if the muse ever strikes you again. :)
ValiantArcher chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Oh, yes, that lake was a link to the spirit world; I'd almost forgotten that. Nice work-I especially liked how you used repetition to drive home the sense of urgency and despair. :)
NoName chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
This is really good. I'm kind of disappointed that you haven't finished it yet , but who knows ? Maybe you'll finish it one day. I love it and I'll keep an eye out to see if you ever finish this 3
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I think I'm missing something...I really should watch the rest of those episodes. How does the male Waterbending Avatar have a wife that was like Toph?
Beloved-Stranger chapter 2 . 8/2/2008
Brilliant parallels, this is all unfolding beautifully.
Fireflower1315 chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
Seriously, I mean let's say Katara trips over a Fire Lily (yes I know that it is virtually impossible to trip over a flower), Zuko would probably give Katara one later. Avatar is WAY to heavy on foreshadowing not to make something out of the Kuruk-Ummi thing. But, GREAT job on the story I can't wait to read more of your stories.
animekraze chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
o, I love how this is written. I'm practically there and watching.

And yes, I agree. There's a lot of Taang theories out there that make alotta sense, too. Katara's anger is interesting as well, but there's the kiss btwn Aang and Katara to reconsider (damnitall!)
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
She DROWNED? Toph can't just DROWN! Well, this is cool, but yo kind of repeated a lot.
TAANG LOVER 4-EVER chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
VERY good
bLuebLuebLue chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
c00L
comptine chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Good story but I'd like to mention 1 thing

who are you talking about it's really confusing

maybe when you put up the next chapter it will make sense

can't wait!