Reviews for Coffee Talk
Seor chapter 1 . 11/23
fucking cp9 dorks
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Yup just another day in the office XD
SV chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Darn login ...
Hi, well done on this story, but could you please mark it with the CP9 slot?
The Royal Queen Akito chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I don't normally read a lot of fics with the CP9 in them because they always portray them as emotionless villains who hate their partners, but this portrayed them really well, I really enjoyed it.
ArrancarRayflo chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
It's Official The Apocalypse Is Coming!... Jabra Probably Used Some Potion On Her
MahagwayTheArcher chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I liked the story very much! especially the part when they were speaking to each other without talking. it was cute and funny at the same time. xD. the narration was also good and clear, in my opinion. :) keep up the good work!
A Neverending Dream of Flight chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I like the dynamic you've created between the characters. The internal monologue was great, too. The writing was very smooth, and I didn't notice any mistakes in spelling, grammar, etc. Great job and keep up the good work
Lilith K Beilschmidt chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Even if you don't write the conversation, you still can make people laugh. Guess those kind of people were called, um, geniouses? xP
dandy wonderous chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Eiya, that was hilarious! Poor Jyabura... And their unspoken conversation was AWESOME!
cherrichik chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
man, how do you do it...?

Raven the Ravenous chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Lol! I love the CP9, even though they are the enemies of the Straw Hats but I love their antics and this funny fic you wrote about them talking over coffee was funny! I chuckled, I laugh, but I didn't bawl and die laughing though that doesn't mean it wasn't bad.

The reason I love OP is because of its mix of humor and action and adventure and that nakama thing which I really kinda don't care for since I like romance, which it doesn't really have but seems implied as in, the hints. Anyways, the CP9, the Skypiea Priests, nearly every other villain except Kuro, Krieg, Arlong, and Crocodile made me crack up. Crocodile was pretty much THE villain, never saw anything off about him but that's why he's such a really great villain! Still, out of all the group villains, CP9's the best!
MangoPirate chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Aha! Wonderful! Beautifully written; it's absolutely perfect. I think you captured their personalities as well as the relationships between them all just right. Great fic!
Vicious-Loner chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Pfah-hahahaha! The ending really made me laugh. "Possible, but not probable" XD *lies on the floor, laughing* And Kalifa and her thing with sexual harassment. I loved it. Please write more in the same style, there's not enough stories with CP9 out there. Pretty please?
Solo Loco Ellingson-Rose chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Hahahaa! That was hilarious! Thanks for writing good stuff! XD E~!
Mr. 4 chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Great story! It made me laugh...although, that's not really something to celebrate..seeing how I sometimes laugh for no reason...