Reviews for Not My Plus One
Lara Zed chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Aww... Poor Martha. This seems to perfectly capture how he feels about her.
Aimlessly Unknown chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
this is fantastic! I love that he doesn't want her as his plus one because that was Rose and Martha CAN'T be a plus one. Not now. Not ever.

Brilliant!

Kamai6 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Great!

Kamai6
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
You don't know how much this just cheered me up. I'm slowly working my way through season 3, and it bothers me when the Doctor panics when she's in danger, and acts all super-friendly to her. But this, this explains it all. She's just his friend, nothing more. :) His actions are perfectly justifiable, and it's not his fault Rose was sucked into the parallel universe, and he's lonely because of it.
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Exactly, Martha. We're sorry. We're so sorry.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Ah, it's a Doctor to Martha fic, I admit i freaked out a little coz i thought he was talking about Rose at the beginning, but no...

Poor Martha. I do like her just not with the Doctor.

But this was very well written about their relationship.

Great Job!
Jay the Nerd Kid chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Hm. Although I'd say I disagree with some of this - I've always rather thought the Doctor felt more for Martha than he let on - I do like the fic in general. It's nicely put together: short, bittersweet and doesn't use more words than it has to.

Summary of that paragraph: I may not agree with what you say, but if you're going to say it this prettily, I'll defend to the death your right to say it. .
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Nice job :)
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Beautiful. Just... beautiful.
zotlot chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
aw. poor Martha. but this is right, she's just his friend
PuffofLogic chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Aww.. that was sweet. I'd like to add this to my C2, if you'd rather I didn't, just let me know. Very nice fic, good to know that Martha's not just a 'plus one'. :)
SenseOfTime chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
That was great and I think it sums up the Doctor's feelings perfectly!
Lady Timelord chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
A certain Timelord would say that's fantastic. And I agree! Well done!