Reviews for Captain Potter
Snow-Leopard-Patronus chapter 18 . 10/2/2007
Oh My gosh! That was so cute and funny and creative and awesome! Loved it!

S-L-P:)
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 18 . 10/2/2007
Brilliant! Seriously, still blown away by the allergy thing. This is one of the funniest ffs I have ever read! XD
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 17 . 10/1/2007
...he was allergic to Aero bars? Woah.. EPIC! Seriously, so intense! *sigh* Poor, frightened, sexy Barty Crouch Jr. Giggle.
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 16 . 9/30/2007
Holy freaking god. That was the best chapter yet! Well, okay, Lockhart's chapter is still my fave, but this is totally second! Oh my god, that was amazing!
Snow-Leopard-Patronus chapter 15 . 9/27/2007
That was so awesome. Did Percy say "WAIT!"? I think so.

S-L-P:)
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 15 . 9/21/2007
Wait? Wait? WAIT! Wait for what! Gah!

Cliff-hangers will eventually drive me insane. Absolutely brilliant and hilarious chapter though, loved every minute of it. XD
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 14 . 9/18/2007
Sorry it took me so long to review!

Poor Percy, I mean yeah he screwed up, but that's just harsh. Still, very funny.

Many excellent puns, they were very punny. ;P
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 13 . 9/12/2007
Brilliant! And uber-super-mega-props for deciding to finish. XD

Yeah, I know, I begged, but seriously, this fic kicks ass! Brilliant way to plunge back into it again.

My favourite part was definitely Luna's last line, it was so very, well, Luna of her.

You da fanficcer, I'm serious!

Sirius Black: No, I'm Sirius!

Oh fine you're serious, Sirius. But I'm seriously in love with this story.

Sirius: Oh yes, me too.

XD
accountonhiatus chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Holy freaking god, most hysterical idea I've heard in a long time. Let's all just take a moment... conjure up a mental image... of Voldy wearing Jack Sparrow's outfit!

I read the title and started giggling, I really did. Then I pictured the Harry Potter characters as characters from Pirates of the Caribbean...

Voldy's insane, so he gets Jack, right? Come on, Voldy rocks, Jack rocks, it all fits together! Harry can dress up like Will, the goody-goody son of a pirate/troublemaker, Hermione can be *snort* Elizabeth... Does that mean Ron's the drunken one, Mr. Gibbs or whatever? God, this is a cool idea. I am so bookmarking this. XD

No, wait, Ron can be Barbossa! Darn, if only J.K. had given him a monkey. *bursts out laughing again*

Alright, I'll give this a serious review in the morning... I have to read more of it, too. But I totally compliment your creativity, and keep it up!

-Chez
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 12 . 7/24/2007
Better and better! Gotta point out though, in the last chapter, Gryffindor didn't win the quidditch cup in Percy's 6h year, they won it in his 7th. But seriously dude, this is the funniest thing i have ever read, I screamed when Ron came out in a thong! Keep it coming, I love it and you!
Ptolemy99 chapter 12 . 7/17/2007
interesting series of flashbacks...why did you go from day 2 to day 4 to day 3? just wondering...
cyiusblack chapter 12 . 7/16/2007
update soon
Ptolemy99 chapter 11 . 7/13/2007
yay! you updated! THis chapter rocks! I thought Hermione's parents were dentists...and if it was GM moters, wouldn't that be Granger Moters Moters?
cyiusblack chapter 11 . 7/12/2007